Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

Price:£15.95+ £4.08 shipping

on 19 December 2013
had to get one of these after I caught the cat drinking from my glass of water, on the bedside table. not something I like to dwell on. feel much safer now, and it is such a lovely pattern, although the glass is very delicate, I would certainly recommend.
on 15 February 2013
We bought this to be a Christmas present for a friend.We were so delighted with it that we bought another couple to give to family as well. If you are looking for a large carafe this may disappoint as it is relatively delicate and not particularly large. however everyone we gave it to was pleased with it.
on 27 May 2013
I run a B&B and several guests have admired the carafe set. The glass is also a good size. Very effiicient service as well, thank you.
on 27 February 2013
I love these very nice when you have guess who like a drink of water in the night and you can get different types.
on 31 December 2015
I did not recieve this item. I carefully considered the one i wanted before buying and when it came it looked more like little white buds and the design did not look as good. It was a christmas present and arrived 2 days before christmas day so didnt have enough time to buy or sort another so gave it away as my present.
on 19 December 2014
A beautiful gift for anyone. Who doesn't want to have a glass of water by the bed? Neutral colours so will fit in with anyone's decour. Keeps water dust free by the glass acting as a lid and makes an unusual yet funtional present. Have bought a couple now and friends LOVE it!
on 15 October 2015
I loved the product the only problem is, they were gifts for different individuals and came wrapped in bubble wrap not in a gift box, so now i have the problem of finding the right size nice gift boxes. Presentation could have been better.
on 26 April 2016
bought this for my mum as she loves lily of the valley and she does use ,at night pops 3 ice cubes in it and it keeps her water cool until she gets up in the morning, it looks very pretty on her bedside cabinet
on 30 April 2015
Liked design but considering price more expensive than Torpedo Carafe disappointed that the glass does not fit better (it wobbles) and delivery was slower.
on 1 May 2014
Bought this as a Mother' Day present. The recipient was delighted...enough said! The item itself is well made and should last. Recommended.