on 28 November 2014
Bought this item as a stocking filler for my wife this Christmas, and I am sure she will be really pleased with it. Small, yes, but not too small. Just the right size in my opinion. Really nice looking, good quality, and good value. I have no doubt it will be a talking point when others see it. It is just beautiful. The photograph shown of it is very accurate. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 1 August 2015
Cute pin, purchased to gift - the recipient loves mice and loves the pin. It is much smaller than I anticipated, but I suppose it's therefore more understated and easier to wear on light clothing. Comes nicely boxed with a certificate of authenticity regarding the amber. Would have thought twice paying full price, but feel it was worth the offer price.
on 17 September 2014
As other reviews have stated, this is a *very* small brooch, so the clasp does seem a bit fiddly. It looks lovely though. I've bought mine as a bridesmaid present for someone who loves mice! I'm sure she's going to be thrilled with this. It comes in a gift box with an amber certificate of authenticity.
on 13 April 2013
Beautiful, well made tiny mouse brooch. Lovely quality, bought as a present, I wish I had bought myself one too!
on 25 May 2014
I bought this for my wife's birthday as an extra little gift, at the discount price offered, how could I resist... ?! I have always liked Amber and combined with a mouse shaped brooch I know my wife will like it too! The brooch is just the right size, not too big, not too small and the craftsmanship (or womanship...?) is top class. Recommended buy for mouse fans or if you fancy a unique gift.
on 26 December 2013
For a present. Absolutely cute! My Mum loves it! 1.5 cm very small. This makes the beauty of this little brooch
on 27 August 2015
Smaller than I thought. But I think small is cute. Well made and I love it who wouldn't thank you .
on 19 December 2015
It is true this little chap is small, not quite tiny, but small. However, he's such a cutey pie, well made & balanced that he'll end up adorning all sorts of things for you down the years. I bought him as a Christmas gift but have decided to get another for myself in the New Year. He also arrived really well packaged and on time.
on 23 May 2014
This is a charming little mouse with a lovely rounded amber body. If you like novelty jewellery that is not too conspicuous, then you may like this. Being small, it also has the advantage of being suitable for pinning to a light jacket or cardigan without distorting them, as it is not bulky.
on 18 November 2014
Bought it for my sister in law as a Xmas present. It is very stylish and cute, for me size is perfect, loved it. The box (it has arrived) can be better but I guess you can't have everything for this amount of money :). Lovely present, hope she likes it! Odering the same one for myself.