4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 16 Feb 2013
Mrs. K. Venn - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wasserlösliche Fabric - 100cm x 50cm (Aquasol) (Kitchen & Home)
I use this product beneath the surface that I sew on if that material is unstable or I use it on its own for free embroidery

4.0 out of 5 stars Soluble fun, 24 Jan 2013
I love this product, water soluble fabric is great. I often use a white glue stick to stick bits down onto the fabric first and then stitch over them, it's hard to do this with the soluble films. So useful in my textiles course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 April 2013
A great product, really easy to use. I used it to create stitch samples for an installation, by sewing different sized stitches into it and then washing the fabric to leave the stitch complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 23 Jan 2014
This fabric was brilliant for me I created a free machine stitch pattern of a raven the fabric was stuff and durable enough to take this then it just washed away leaving a lace effect of just my stitching remaining, it was quit sticky when wet but this is understandable, also had to leave it on a clear plastic sheeting to dry and fix the shape again but love it will buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Water soluble fabric, 16 Oct 2013
I bought this for freehand machine embroidery and it was absolutely fine for the job. I have also used it to transfer and stitch designs for hand embroidery on fabric that can be washed and it was absolutely fine for that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 April 2013
Sue S (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I used this for an art textile project, this product performed well and was easy to use. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2014