Colour Name: Navy Blue|Change

on 30 October 2013
Good fast service but gloves arrived and they are labelled as one size fits all. Bought for man with medium/large size hands. The gloves stretched to a point but the wrist area was high up at the bottom of the hands and not long enough. Too short. Okay for children and women/men with small / mediuim hands only.
on 24 November 2012
I normally can take a "Medium size" of Gloves (My Hand size is 8-inches from wrist to Fingertips and 3.5-inches in Palm-width)and these fit fine with no problem. an added bonus is that all 10 fingertips are touchscreen-sensitive and can be used as desired ( I am using them on a "Huawei G300"/"android smartphone" device).
on 12 January 2012
Just received the gloves and they look good and work well but they are very small! I would not say i have large hands but they are definitely too small for me and look like they are more for women/children.
on 5 April 2014
The problem with all these products which purport to deal with touch screen technology is that the technology in the fabric isn't quite as advanced as the technology with which they're supposed to interact. And, on top of that, they're not necessarily as warm as you might want the glove to be - not is it as stylish as some of you fashionistas might like (not something that bothers me, I have to say!)

As a result, the user experience tends to be a bit erratic. Get the angle of attack right with the glove on, and it works like a dream - get it even slightly wrong and the whole thing becomes a bit more hit and miss. To be fair, it's easier to get it right than it is to get it wrong.

But often, I get to the point where it's just easier to take the glove off and text or write emails as normal.

As the stars say, it's okay - but don't expect to buy this and use your phone completely problem-free.

In summary, having talked to people who own similar items, I'd say this is no better or worse than anything else out there and if you buy on that basis then you're not likely to be too disappointed.
on 19 May 2013
My fiancé loves them...Work well in cold weather and look like everyday normal gloves...Vey useful when waiting for the bus on a frosty morning and playing angry birds;)
on 24 April 2013
Cool gloves for the Winter and able to still use your touchphone. Purchased two and will be purchasing more as presents.
What a fantastic idea these touch screen gloves are I have never used gloves like these before but am so far extremely impressed with these.
They are great during winter you keep warm and you can still use the phone but these would also be great for those with bad circulation and suffer from cold hands all year.
The key part to these gloves are the silver parts on the gloves I have tested both these and normal gloves and these seem to be a lot better I don't know why but they just seem to work.
The size of the gloves I would say that they are more for the females or children overall I was extremely impressed with these and I can easily recommend them.
on 22 April 2013
These were a gift, and were well received.
you can operate an iphone without having to remove your glove - warm hands
on 10 June 2013
Very good price for a good pair of gloves that let me access my phone even when I am out in the cold.
on 3 February 2016
These gloves are very good value for money compared to similar products and are ideal for a cold winter commute allowing you to use your phone for messaging, E-mails, gaming etc without exposing your hands to the elements.One problem with these gloves however is that i did find them a bit small however that may be due to me having large hands but i am only 17 and the gloves only just reached the bottom of my wrist so if you have larger hands you may want to play it safe and look elsewhere other than that they are excellent value for money