5.0 out of 5 stars Nostaglic design!
As I love Dad's Army this is perfect for me and I use it to have my soup in at work which it keeps nice and hot being enamel!
Published 12 months ago by Lynda Travis

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't drink from it.
Published on 20 Feb. 2012 by G. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't drink from it., 20 Feb. 2012
G. Smith (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Official Dad's Army Don't Panic Enamel Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased one of these and suspect they are made in China. Poor quality and what worries me the most is that they have a separate chrome rim that allows water to sit behind when you wash them. After a few uses this corrodes and emits a black liquid containing (GOD only knows what) cocktail of Chinese metalic elements. My advice is if you want to drink from an enamel mug then stick to the English ones they are easy to source and cheaper and no separate rim but enameled all over. If you only want to use these ones for an ornament then no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly produced, 2 Dec. 2012
The print quality on this is very bad, fading in places.
I received this as a gift so didn't want to make too much fuss as I would have upset the giver.
But to honest, if I had bought it myself, it would be a case of "Refund please".
Avoid

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the Money, 1 May 2014
Does get a bit hot and doesn't retain heat that well but that is because it's old school and made of tin. Has that lovely novelty factor and I just love it

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice mug shame about the chip in it, 21 April 2014
Matthew R. Griffiths "Griffworld" (Brisbane, Queensland Australia) - See all my reviews
My mug arrived well wrapped but it had an obvious chip in it which must have been there when it was packed.

Pretty disappointing and I am left wondering if what I actually purchased was in fact a factory second.

I definitely can't can't give it to anyone as a gift now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostaglic design!, 5 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Dec. 2013
Steven - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've had this for six months now and can say that I'm totally happy with the product. After reading the negative reviews I decided not to put mine in the dishwasher but I took a chance on it after a few months and can say that it has suffered no ill effects after numerous times in there. The print wasn't perfect - even out of the box some of the black colouring had less weight to it compared to other parts of the cup. It keeps tea warm for ages and I suspect I will like drinking out of it even when it's as battered and old as it is supposed to be! I'm really happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 19 Dec. 2013
My dads going to love this mug. He's a big fan of dads army. Its really good quality and cheaper than high street

5.0 out of 5 stars great little useful gift well made, 17 Dec. 2013
great little useful gift well made got it for my father for fathers day. has the bonus of being lighter than cermic mugs, and less likely to get damaged or break if dropped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor print, 2 Dec. 2013
I love the Dad's Army range of items and so ordered this for my husband. When it arrived I thought that the print on it was pretty poor. I haven't got another to compare it with, so it may just be the style but on first impressions it looks poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Nov. 2013
Mrs. A. J. KNIGHT "Magical Merlyn" (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, 5 stars!
Much appreciated by my son.. and my husband who seems to want one too!
I'd recommend this product to everyone.. no scratches or dents, just fab quality :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›