5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for high speed video, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Casio Exilim EX-ZR200 digital camera (16 Megapixel, 12x opt. Zoom) black (Electronics)
Needed it for archery training. Very easy to use particularly for shooting a video and editing. At 480 fps, it catches the movement of the bow, arrow and archer easily. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High speed and loads more, 10 Aug 2014
I was looking for a high speed camera, but they are all soooo expensive.
Read about the Casio - but couldn't find a seller rang Casio UK who told me they pulled out of the UK market??? so bought from Germany, excellent delivery.
This has 1000 fps - but I think you would need a MASSIVE amount of light to even stand a chance of seeing anything but a very grainy image.
However, I wanted to view industrial machine functions and 120 to 240 fps is just fine - still needs good light though. reviewing and stepping through a video on the camera is very good AND its then got everything else - The only real complaint I have is that there are so many possibilities that I often miss a picture while I'm trying to remember what setting to use !!! Practice and a better memory than mine.
In all, very pleased.I have managed to get some really stunning pictures.