5.0 out of 5 stars Smashed
A good product. We used it and got very drunk. When we use it again I expect the same to happen.
Published 23 months ago by MrCustomer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Pipe was bent when I received it but it can't be helped, worth a buy thought for the laughs .
Published 5 months ago by Sam Howes

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashed, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Double Length Beer Bong Funnel | bar@drinkstuff Beer Bong, Party Beer Bong, Drinks Funnel, Beer Tube

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 May 2012
when I received my beer bongs, they came in a plastic bag that I was a little annoyed about, when I opened the bag, the tubes were wound up into a circle and kept in place using a zip cord which was tied too tight as the tubes are now slightly squashed, but they both work perfectly well. The beer bongs them selves are great fun and an excellent way to get drunk very quickly. great for pre-drinking before parties and excellent for livening up a party. would recommend to anyone and it is a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 28 May 2013
bought this product to do exactly what it says in the description, can fit up to 3 pint cans in it at one time....very messy! haha