on 22 September 2013
The earrings are very pretty. I needed that kind of lock system to stop loosing them. They look smart and unpretentious.
on 5 June 2012
Beautiful amber ear rings exceeded my expectations - they are now my favourites. They were despatched promptly. Now I'd like more such items as they really are delightful.
on 21 February 2013
Really beautiful ear rings, a bit on the small side though. Quite a wait for delivery, as they came from a different supplier. Personally I find it hard to judge the size of jewelry, without holding it.
on 23 December 2013
Disappointed in these earrings. In fact I lost one the first time I wore them due to the flimsy nature of the ear piece therefore I cannot return them as a dissatisfied customer.
on 4 April 2013
I bought them for myself they were just what I wanted the length was good, I showed them to my friend who might buy them as well.
on 4 October 2013
The earrings arrived next-day and wore them as soon as they had arrived!.

These Baltic beauties are delightfully dainty; not as lengthy as I had hoped, yet adequately sized nonetheless. Most definitely they are audible once out in the sunshine and the sun's rays hit the Amber and Silver; so they dazzle gracefully and where their true beauty comes to life.

I particularly like the way they fasten - a secure pin keeps them generously safe from falling out unlike many dangle earrings that have no safety clasping, just their long arms. A fabulous addition to my growing sterling silver collection; and haven't taken them off since first receiving them this morning!.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 January 2014
These were purchased as a Christmas gift for my granny. She was really happy with them as they look classic and old style indeed. They are not very long and nor very very large, just the right size and style for someone her age. The clipping mechanism is safe which makes it very difficult for the earrings to fall and get lost. They also come with a certificate of authenticity for the amber. Also, they are nicely packed into a small padded blue box and they also come in a small read bag.

As expected the silver hooks are stamped with the silver sign and with the purity of the silver. The tiny leaves inside the amber are also very interesting looking.

I really hope you found my review helpful. If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I'll forward your questions to my grandmother. :)

Kind Regards
on 17 November 2013
far smaller than visualised.In the photograph they appeared larger.The packaging also disappointed.the quality of the product was fine but let down by other factors
on 1 August 2013
Bought these as a gift, very rich colour and well mounted . However they are quite a bit smaller than expected but so pretty that I decided to keep them.
on 31 July 2013
Bought these for my partner to go with a matching necklace. She loves them and wears them constantly. They were a smashing buy.

See one answered question