on 10 January 2012
Not a lot to say here..

Its a pack of 5 screen protectors.

They are good quality, and came well packaged complete with screen cloth, and a bit of card to remove bubbles when applying the screen.

Screen protectors protect your screen from scratches, but tend to get a bit scratched themselves. So its good that you can buy a pack of 5, so that you have spares to replace them as you go along.

With the fact that the Samsung has Gorrilla Glass - its negligable if these are needed, but for the money - who cares!
on 10 January 2012
The cut-out for the home button extends to the bottom of the screen protector and the speaker/camera cut out is a single rectangle that spans both. The protector itself does not actually span the width of the phone, although it covers the viewable area. The imprecision leaves a messy finish. Being made of screen protecting material earned them a star. They're probably priced accurately -- cheaply.
on 13 May 2013
I bought the pack of 5 screen protectors last week and they ended up in the bin the same day they arrived.
Firstly, the screen protector was too small for the phone and therefore did not protect the edges and the cut out for the home button and speakers was too small/ big. Overall it left my phone looking very messy as well as unprotected.
If you are looking for a good quality protector please avoid.
on 19 July 2012
This product does protect well, and covers the area without covering the camera/home button. It is made of quite thick plastic, which is good for protection but it makes application a frustrating process.
Because of the thickness, it has more rigidity. So even when using the cloth/spatula provided, it is hard to get rid of an air bubble without lifting-up another area and making more!
Also, take more than a few seconds doing it, and it statically attracts dust. One speck is all it takes ruin the job. And trying to get the dust off the back of the plastic will i) fail and ii) leave fingerprints.
In its defence, it has a lot of ground to cover with the Notes' massive (awesome) screen.
I got one to stay with only a few small bubbles/dust spots at the edges - which I'd rather put up with than risk dinging the screen - but had to use 4 out of 5 protectors getting there! Can't help thinking slightly thiner plastic would give more flexibility and make avoiding those bubbles much easier!
on 12 July 2012
These arrived very quickly but I found it difficult to fit neatly and smoothly.

Having peeled off the first 'mask' I laid it on the screen. It clings easily but leaves bubbles everywhere and the bit of card helps but couldn't remove them all. You have to be careful not to curl the edges even slightly while repositioning or when removing the top 'mask' or they never stick down.

It fits fairly well - just a 0.5mm gap around the edges - but on the blank/black standby screen it looks dreadful. Once the phone is on and operating the colours make it less noticeable.

It doesn't interfere at all with the functioning of the S-pen or finger swiping.

As another reviewer said, the Galaxy Note has gorilla glass. My Note is also in a flip cover so I don't think this protector is really necessary.
on 15 January 2014
Fantastic! I, like everyone else, am absolutely terrible in applying these protectors to screens normally. But these were unbelievably easy! Seriously, I thought that I would clean my screen and just chuck one on and call it a practice run, since 5 came in the pack, but this thing went on so easy, albeit quick squint, that I pulled it off and put it back on about 3 times to straighten it up, and even after all that there wasn't a single speck of dust or bubble left underneath!...I know...unbelievable!! When or if I run out in future these are the ones for me from now on!!
on 2 December 2012
I have rated this item 4/5, which is not intended as a criticism. I really wanted a screen protector for a Star Note (Chines Galaxy imitation), but the Star Note's dimensions are closer to the Galaxy Note II, which had not reached the market yet. So the Galaxy Note screen protectors overlap the edges of my phone slightly - irritating but not a deal breaker. Because they don't fit properly there is a tendency to admit bubbles; but I'm using them all the same: at least they provide protection, which is the main object.
on 6 January 2013
a surprise xmas gift for the wife that arrived intime and i was impress with that as it was a week to xmas does the job its meant to do.
on 10 February 2014
The cloth was better than most at removing the fine dust particles on the screen and the protector which seemed thicker than others I have used, went on easily.

A comment made by another reviewer that the protector is slightly smaller than the screen is true, but as I have a silicone case that covers the edges, it was unimportant to me that the screen is not covered edge to edge.

Overall pleased with this product, which is a good price.
on 4 March 2013
Not blaming the company because all of them do the same. The protectors are too precise and that makes it annoying to put on. I wish some companies put them on phones for when you buy a phone brand new! I literally cut the bottom part off just to make it go on well without horrible air bubbles. No wonder they do packs of 5 because takes you that long to get it on perfectly!