5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and amazing value!
I bought a black and a blue one of these for my husband who usually wears L/XL in hats and they fit perfectly. They are not especially deep but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric and colours. My husband was also happy with them. Amazing value!
Published on 7 July 2012 by missytrue

1.0 out of 5 stars MB Premium Army Cap Military Style Hat review
The cap is not deep enough to grip the head properly and tends to slip off. I don't wear it for that reason. I should emphasize that there is nothing unusual about the size or shape of my head.
Published 14 months ago by Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and amazing value!, 7 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the cap, 12 Dec. 2012
Good quality and design, almost waterproof (In heavy rain). I will buy again later another one or few. Excellent price. I recommended the seller and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military hat, 7 July 2013
Great hat, made from high quality canvas which is very durable and fits like a glove. I am really pleased with this cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red cap, 7 Feb. 2012
Excellent product. Well made. It is Just what I need. Would buy again for other colours to add to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits me just fine!, 21 Jun. 2014
This was delivered to me real quick. I have a problem with caps and hats. I have a large head and find it difficult to find a fitting cap/ hat. Supermarket never have my size. The material feels ok, it is light, the stitching is ok and I would be happy to recommend it to a friend. Looks cool and the family have given it the OK. Like the fact that range of colours. I am going to get myself a blue one now

1.0 out of 5 stars MB Premium Army Cap Military Style Hat review, 4 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hats off!, 27 Mar. 2014
Not one for baseball caps but the military style cut of the hat makes you look less like a wee hoody rat. Comfortable, durable, great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military Cap, 17 Sept. 2012
Excellent value for money . I was pleasantly surprised as caps of this type and quality are usually at least double this price. The fit is good and I was extremely pleased with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Funny shape, 29 May 2013
I guess you get what you pay for on this one. Personally I don't like the shape even though most military style caps suit me, this one was just slightly off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fit and Great Value, 10 Jun. 2014
L. Simpson (Wales) - See all my reviews
The hat fits really well and even has a subtle adjustable strap on the back if you need a little extra space or for it to be a little tighter.
The colour I bought was "Anthracite Grey" which looked good in the picture, but in person it appears an almost navy like colour to my eyes.
But for the price and all round quality of the product it is defiantly something I'm going to buy again but in a different colour next time round.