5.0 out of 5 stars Funktion sports bag
A bit larger than I imagined but thats ok as everything fits in nicely without being squashed. plenty of pockets so nothing gets lost, loved the colour. all together very pleased.
Published 14 months ago by c

1.0 out of 5 stars Not practical boot bag
Published 2 months ago by Marj D

5.0 out of 5 stars Funktion sports bag, 8 Feb 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not practical boot bag, 1 Feb 2014
Marj D "Marj" (Isle of Man, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag to take my ski boots as hand luggage, just used it for the first and last time! Firstly, it's larger than hand luggage size so there's no guarantee you'll be allowed to take it on board. I wasn't prevented from taking it on with me but I had to put my boots in a 69 position as the bag/boots were too wide to get in the overhead locker. Secondly, the zip bust after opening and closing only a few times.
The only thing in it's favour is that it does fit a pair of boots in the boot compartment and a helmet and other bits and pieces in the main compartment but perhaps only use if you're travelling by car or train. Still, the zip might not last long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 26 Dec 2013
Item is damaged, zip broken and blue stains on the top. I will be sending back as soon a I return from my holiday, very disappointing as now have no bag to take my ski boots in!!!!

ARRAY(0xae00db10)