Size: 500|Change

on 18 June 2013
I'm a personal trainer and recently underwent a cycle of supplements that cause muscle cramping, so I added 3g of Taurine to my nightly supplement regimen. This Taurine worked like a charm, and nixed the cramps at first use. I've been taking Citrulline Malate and beta alanine previous to the Taurine and since adding the 3g's daily, I also noticed an increase my strength and stamina (especially with cardio).
Citrulline Malate and beta alanine, by the way, if you haven't taken them and are a regular gym goer, you gotta try `em - Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder. Unlike Taurine, which can be used for a wide variety of things, these two are more geared towards packing on the muscle and endurance. This is just a suggestion, not a recommendation. Thanks.
on 21 April 2014
I really can't tell how effective this is but used in conjunction with all other supplements I am feeling and looking strong. So I will certainly keep using.
on 6 May 2013
Mixes so well, good supposedly for mental and physical benefits. Clean source as well, no point getting taurine from red bull now is there!
on 9 October 2015
Definitely feel like I have increased performance with this.
I have less fatigue following workouts and can push harder during.
on 8 January 2014
Certainly kept cramping at bay , tasteless - mixing 3-5 grams into squash or water in morning once a day, kept all cramps away !
on 12 September 2015
Product well packaged and quick delivery. Has really made a difference to my energy and recovery from my Asylum 2 workouts!
on 25 March 2015
Clean product, nice price. Dissolves well in water / juice. Prompt delivery. I will be using this brand again
on 30 October 2014
Not sure if it works but it makes you feel like it does
on 11 March 2016
Very good product, fast delivery and cheap also :)
on 13 September 2014
Good stuff-increased energy for training.