4.0 out of 5 stars Taurine and Testosterone
Published on 18 Jun. 2013 by JR

3.0 out of 5 stars Too early to grade
It stays under the glass of water and i see that it does not dissolve as quickly but i do not know if that matters. But i hope it should be okay.
Published 22 months ago by Mr. P. Yeboah

4.0 out of 5 stars Taurine and Testosterone, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Taurine 500g Refill - Resealable Pouch - Fast Delivery (Personal Care)
I'm a personal trainer and recently underwent a cycle of supplements that cause muscle cramping, so I added 3g of Taurine to my nightly supplement regimen. This Taurine worked like a charm, and nixed the cramps at first use. I've been taking Citrulline Malate and beta alanine previous to the Taurine and since adding the 3g's daily, I also noticed an increase my strength and stamina (especially with cardio).
Citrulline Malate and beta alanine, by the way, if you haven't taken them and are a regular gym goer, you gotta try `em - Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder. Unlike Taurine, which can be used for a wide variety of things, these two are more geared towards packing on the muscle and endurance. This is just a suggestion, not a recommendation. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 21 April 2014
I really can't tell how effective this is but used in conjunction with all other supplements I am feeling and looking strong. So I will certainly keep using.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 May 2013
Mixes so well, good supposedly for mental and physical benefits. Clean source as well, no point getting taurine from red bull now is there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clen, 8 Jan. 2014
Certainly kept cramping at bay , tasteless - mixing 3-5 grams into squash or water in morning once a day, kept all cramps away !

5.0 out of 5 stars nice price. Dissolves well in water / juice, 25 Mar. 2015
Clean product, nice price. Dissolves well in water / juice. Prompt delivery. I will be using this brand again

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sure if it works but it makes you feel like it, 30 Oct. 2014
Not sure if it works but it makes you feel like it does

4.0 out of 5 stars Taurine, 13 Sept. 2014
Good stuff-increased energy for training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product to support muscle growth and overall health., 2 Dec. 2013
Taurine is an interesting compound. This product is advertised for body builders I however believe after a month of taking this product anyone can benefit from it. Some of the benefits that taurine claimes to produce is muscle cell volumes action and mental drive. However it is not mentioned that taurine also helps hydrolysis of fats, improves immune function and overall cardiovascular health.

I take taurine in the mornings for the benefit of increased mental drive and overall well being and it became my recovery supplement for late nights of studying. When taking this supplement I feel more rested with less sleep, this effect can be improved by taking glutamine along side with it. I get about 5 hours of sleep per night, and this supplement definatly helped me feel better throughout the day as well as make progress when hitting the gym even with my low resting time.

Would recommend for everyone along side with glutamine and a good multivitamin for overall health. If you training I would buy animal pak as my vitamins of choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price and fast delivery, 12 July 2012
Ms (Lancaster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Taurine is an essential supplement for home prepared diets for cats, but tends to be very expensive when sourced through pet suppliers. This product from Muscleform was an excellent price, and was delivered very quickly. 250g should last us a year - hope it is still available next time I need to order!

5.0 out of 5 stars No point buying energy drinks, 7 Nov. 2013
if u have that its all u need , i feel like terminator after drinking this product its very very very good and ill definitely buy it again ,