Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.79

on 28 January 2016
Without giving too much away - the story continues on from the last book - i was a bit disappointed that there wasn't enough explanation as to what happened to some of the characters from the 1st book. But altogether - very nicely written apocalyptic story. Again, the editing could do with a revamp.
on 7 July 2013
It follows on from book 1 (Hollowland) at a racing pace.

New characters. New twists. New secrets.

It exceeded my expectations which were built after reading book 1 by far.

Definitely worth the money!

READ IT!
on 28 January 2013
I love this series so much. I have read the tryll trilogy and my blood approves series but I think the hollows are the best, but I need to know what happens next!! Remy is a brilliant character and these would make brilliant films.
on 1 July 2013
this second installment to the hollows follows on where part one left off and continues the story in the post apocolyptic world of a zombie infestation. as usual you are left begging for more. can't wait for the next installment.
on 21 November 2011
God, this book was amazing! It had everything, romance,tears,violence everything! (: It's definitely worth £4.59, the best £4.59 I have ever spent! :D Thank you Amanda, I can't wait for the next one! :D Definitely a must read! :)
on 28 October 2013
I chose this rating because it is a brilliant book same as book 1 couldn't put it down would highly recommend it , so I got book 3 which turned out to be a comic wih pictures , what a big disappointment that turned out to be
on 17 January 2012
I have to admit I was skeptical about paying for this book after some of the reviews, but I'm so glad I did.
I read both of her books in one day, I just couldn't put them down. It was definitely worth the money to read!
on 13 February 2012
Feel a little ripped off as book one and two coudl really have been sold as one book. Far too short but a good story kept me involved but as i say could really of been one whole book rather that two.
on 14 November 2011
a really good read, feels rushed in some places but got fantastic detail, the reader is left feeling the same as what remy is feeling, it ends with an open ending and wanting more.
on 16 August 2013
I did love these books and couldn't put it down. But it ended so abruptly and I wanted more. But apart from that I really enjoyed it, and will recommend it.