5.0 out of 5 stars Highlander Touch Screen Gloves.
Perfect product, great for driving due to the type of fabric used on the palms. No touch-screen use to date, however.
Published 9 months ago by James Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Considering that these gloves stated windproof - my hands are still like ice from wind chill. They are comfortable and allow the use of a touchscreen phone which are two poistives but overall I was disappointed as I bought them to keep my fingers warm as well as for their gimmicks.
Published 8 months ago by STOKIEROCKS

2.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, but too problematic, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pro-Force Military Forces Tactical Combat Warm Touch Screen Gloves Airsoft Black (Sports Apparel)
I actually don't wear these gloves. I bought them, and tried them, but using them has proved too problematic.

They work with my touchscreen on my (large) smartphone, but only reliably when I swipe up to unlock the phone. If you do a lot of swiping, these might suit you - but for typing words out, or selecting small objects, the fingers are simply too big to use. Perhaps if you were using a large tablet in arctic conditions they may prove useful, but for the purposes of using a smartphone in the cold, these really aren't any use. The fingers are simply too large to manipulate accurately, and good luck doing anything else with them! They're not particularly useful if you want to do things other than using a touchscreen, and they aren't particularly good at that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 29 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Nov 2013
I walk the dog on the beach and as ball gets wet coupled with the winds we get in Lowestoft my hands get pretty cold. These gloves overcome that problem perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars XL are you sure, 27 Nov 2013
Yes they work my ipad, but for L/XL the fingers are to short, it's hard to fully move thumb and they needed to be longer to cover my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlander Touch Screen Gloves., 23 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for winter, 3 Nov 2013
all round gloves I use them mostly for going to and from work and did sweeping up of grounds with them on no were or tear and brilliant to use on my smart phone

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid thing is tight on me so will be too ..., 15 Aug 2014
stupid thing is tight on me so will be too small for my husnband and cant be arsed to end it back

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 17 Dec 2013
Book lady "Marylou" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Bought as an Xmas gift so not tried out yet but look to be very good quality and good value for the money