5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for a supernatural fan
I really wanted a good Supernatural bag and I love this one! I was looking for a decent bag to use and I found this one. So I'm really happy with it.
Published 3 months ago by Annabel Blootshoofd

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
A bit plastic and only one compartment. Due to the size of it it bends in the middle quite a lot. However it is team winchester which is always good and so therefore I cant not like it.
Published 3 months ago by Tracy Elizabeth Fallon

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 22 April 2014
This review is from: TEAM WINCHESTER...Retro Messenger Bag...Cult/TV/Super Natural (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for a supernatural fan, 26 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural fan heaven, 17 Dec 2013
I bought this as a gift for my niece who is a self confessed Supernatural geek. She was delighted with the bag. It was delivered quickly, although I would have preferred it if the bag had not been folded in two to make the package smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Bag, 3 Dec 2013
Bought for a Gift for my Friend, Looks good quality, Hope she likes it!!!!!! She's a huge Fan of Supernatural (who isn't)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong bag, 23 Nov 2013
Got this for my daughter whos a big fan of supernatural. Shes been using it regullarly for college since Christmas, still holding strong, takes all her work, lunch and netbook, so plenty of room highly recomend