4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a christmas gift
My Niece loves it and uses it nearly every day, so Id say its pretty darn pudding.

Go! Team Free Will
Published 11 months ago by Roger Boal

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
As a massive fan of Supernatural and Castiel, I really wanted this product - It arrived and I loved it but now I've had it about a month, the design on the front is beginning to peal. I think it'll only last me a couple more months before I need to buy a new one.
Published 19 months ago by Hozzie

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a christmas gift, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: TEAM DEAN...Black Unisex Hoodie....Size Large 48in Chest...Cult/Slogan/Super Natural (Apparel)

Go! Team Free Will

5.0 out of 5 stars TEAM CASTIEL...Retro Messenger Bag....Cult/TV/Super Natural, 10 May 2014
I am a big lover of supernatural and of course castle can wait to buy season 9 on blurry but however the bag itself is very good quality

2.0 out of 5 stars ..., 28 April 2014
as a supernatural fan i jumped at the chance to get this bag because it seemed like a good product. the bag itself is relatively sturdy, but obviously cheaply made. the transfer print stared to peel of after its third use. it would be much cheaper to by your own bag and print your own transfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 April 2014
I always wonder if the size will be right but this was perfect. It arrived in very good time, is well made and looks exactly like you would expect

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 26 Nov. 2013
I am very please with this item and would recommend this bag.good size well made very strong excellent for supernatural fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 16 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
good make of bag ,got for a present and person happy with the bag