on 24 June 2013
love this watch, got it as a present for my sister in law, having sent back the first watch sent as the strap was damaged a new one was sent very quickly, so I think the service given is first class and will use this company again.. the watch its self is lovely and looks classy.
on 24 April 2013
Nice colour funky looking watch makes a change from boring designs nice enough to wear on evening out as it has few jewels on to bling it up
on 28 May 2013
Loved this watch, am giving it as a present to someone who just loves the colour purple. I have a Seksy watch myself and they are brilliant watches, good value for money and very fashionable.
on 18 October 2013
A very pretty watch and I love the colour. It is a watch that can be worn both for the evening and daytime. I bought it because as well as really liking it, it had a strap as the bracelet style straps tend to be too big and remove a clasp and they are too small for my wrist.
The strap was a little stiff at first but it soon softened. Overall a lovely watch and value for money.
on 3 October 2013
I had this in mind as a birthday present for a good friend. I loved the unusual face and the colour was fab. Imagine my surprise when this piece of jewellry arrived within a few days and was much, much better than the picture could do it justice. My friend adored it and had an outfit ready to match it. I scored some extra brownie points that day. How can I better this for Christmas!!!
on 21 May 2013
The watch was delivered promptly. I have purchased it to match an outfit for a wedding and very pleased with it. Strap is a little "stiff" and feels like it may crease rather than bend easily. But lovely colour and attractive.
on 1 July 2013
other half loves this watch and even I like it, probably suits paler skin but only my guess all I know is she likes it
on 11 December 2013
I bought this watch in the Black Friday sales as a Christmas present for my sister, so I got it at a fairly good reduced price. My first thought when opening the box it came in was that it didn't look as expensive as I'd expected. The picture does make it look a lot more luxurious than it is in real life, however it's still a pretty decent watch and does the job. I wouldn't have bought it at full price though. The sale price I paid for it felt justified for what I got.
on 22 March 2014
I saw this watch and liked it. However, my wrist is really slim and usually need to get the holes adjusted but when this watch arrived (which was very 'on time'), I was really thrilled as it was a perfect fit! Great purchase. Go for it!
on 8 July 2013
Bought this as a gift and haven't given it yet but from own perspective. It is robust, glitzy,exactly as identified and great value for money. I know the recipient will love it