5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite mascara
I can only gush about this mascara. It applies well, layers up well, doesn't clump and gives great coverage without making you look like you've overdone it or given yourself spider lashes. It lasts, too - I rarely need to reapply
Published on 21 Oct 2009 by H

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY
I bought this mascara recently and after reading the reviews i was expecting great things.
What a disappointment! Very poor product indeed. Thin brush, hardly any mascara in the tube.
Left it upside down overnight but it didnt help. The tube was dry.

I have thrown this mascara in the bin. A waste of £16.
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by kitty carmichael

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite mascara, 21 Oct 2009
H (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mascara, 21 Oct 2012
Lincs Reader (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I've found that over the years my lashes have thinned and mascara brushes have got more complicated. I was looking for a black mascara with a traditional shaped brush and this really fits the bill. It is well packaged and the casing is well made. I opted for the black colour and have been really impressed. Even from brand new the mascara does not clump on my lashes and is really easy to grip and use. It coats the lashes well and is removed easily yet does not smudge or run. Quality product and very reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and thick lashes, but doesnt last very long!, 1 Jun 2012
Kirsty Mcdonald "Krusty MacDaddy" (Norwich, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Considering the cost of Benefit products, I was hoping to have a little more of the product in the bottle! Really good for thick eyelashes, nice rounded thick brush. Shame it doesnt last long, about 3 weeks of average use and it has run out and gone dry. Other than that really love this mascara.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Mascara, 8 Dec 2012
I love this mascara. Bought 4 times now so that's a good sign the product works well. It does the job very nicely and is not cloggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last few available here, 18 July 2012
This is my favourite mascara but is sadly being discontinued by Benefit and is no longer available directly from their website or in shops. I was thrilled to find it here and ordered 2 which arrived promptly. Delaying the inevitable but very happy to delay it for a short while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Feb 2012
Although benefit is always quite expensive, its always worth the little extra and as always it arrived quickly and last for ages!! simply love this product! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars You would be a fool not to give it a go!, 5 Sep 2014
This mascara is amazing! I had false eyelashes for 2 years then started with a reaction so had to have them removed. This left me with the shortest eyelashes you can imagine, I was gutted. I then came across this mascara, totally fab and my eyelashes look so much longer, you would be forgiven for thinking I had my false eyelashes back. One happy customer :)

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY, 23 Jun 2012
Left it upside down overnight but it didnt help. The tube was dry.

I have thrown this mascara in the bin. A waste of £16.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me!, 8 Feb 2013
I can see some people loving this - but it's not for me. I prefer my lashes more defined, and bad gal makes them quite thick and clumpy. Also, the mascara leaves big black smudges under the eyes with time, so I have to layer my waterproof one on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefit makeup, 4 Jan 2013
This mascara is much more expensive than I usually would pay, however it was for a gift and is beautiful quality - the recipient was delighted with it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›