5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we expected
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend and was intended as a joke (after the "manly" adverts last year). He loves it and he is only 23... Apparently a lot of people his age are wearing it...who knew?! Great product.
Published 6 months ago by Siobhan Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on the 'original'
For years I used original old spice and now in my seventies have searched for an identical aftershave. I regret that this is a very poor example of the original and will not be using it
Published 10 months ago by Derek N Winfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on the 'original', 9 Oct 2013
Derek N Winfield (High Peak, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old Spice Original 100ml Aftershave + 150ml Deodorant Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we expected, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Time travel, 28 Sep 2013
Well what can I say? I used to wear this many years ago, it's great to find an old favourite again and at such a good price.
It's difficult to compare prices but it seams to me I used to pay much more (in relative terms) years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 14 July 2013
Classic smell, works fine, not quite as I expected, and don't use deodorant, but nevermind I should've read more carefully

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 July 2013
Yalasee (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
Had the two items that i needed in a nice gift box.
Chose this product,as a gift, is an old favourite for a more mature male.
Never fails to dissapoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Spice Original 100ml Aftershave + 150ml Deodorant Gift Set, 26 Jun 2013
Kevin Symes "play safe" (Colchester) - See all my reviews
This was a present to myself as i like the smell of Old Spice, and struggle to find it in my local supermarket many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 6 Jun 2013
I used old spice many years ago but as most people regard it as old fashioned have not used it for a long time,but a young-ish person said to me that they loved the smell of it I thought I would give it a go,it is still as good as ever and a few people have even remarked on it which surprised me as most of the more up to date mens stuff you can't smell an hour after you use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not aftershave, 2 Jun 2013
I think this is misleading as the title implies it will be deodorant and aftershave. It's actually aftershave lotion, which seems to have been missed out of the product description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2013
Craig Fellows (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Great price for this gift set - the cheapest I could find after looking online. I haven't tried the deodorant but the aftershave has a nice cinnamon type scent. The only problem I have is that you have to tip it out, compared to the modern spray types - this may be a problem when trying to get a certain amount, or if it's knocked over. Still, it's definitely worth adding to your collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Feb 2013
Product arrived in good time, and as advertised. Really can't say much more, after all it's only aftershave and deodorant. I would buy similar products in the future.