Plugged this unit into my MacBook Pro and Hey Presto it was recognised and is now working away silently as an extra SSD. So far all is working as it should. I will comment some more in a few months.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Gordon Downie

1.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Owners Beware!
Bought this memory stick to go with my new Nikon CoolPix AW110.
There seems to be a compatibility issue.

The camera will record pictures to the disk but then fail to read them back, giving an error message that the card is unreadable.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. K. Billinge

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Technology SDX10V/128GB 128GB Secure Digital Extended Capacity, 1 Jan 2014
Mr. Gordon Downie (Stoke-on-Trent, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the fastest...., 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kingston Technology SD10V/16GB Class10 SDHC 16GB Memory Card (Personal Computers)
... class 10 card on the market. A highly acceptable version though with a decent compromise between the highest read/write speeds (not actually necessary for most people) at the highest price and the lower class cards which actually do make a difference to shooting speed. With a decent camera buffer, this is proving a most acceptable purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable speeds, but faster cards out there, 1 Aug 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
I've used a few of these cards mostly for compacts/point and shoot cameras, and in line with expectations the cards are just fine with no problems to report to date.

Speed wise I tested them via a USB 3.0 card reader and got (using a combination of video and photo files drag and dropped onto the card)
Write speed: 11-13MB/s
Read speed: 26-30MB/s

That's pretty much in line with the class "10" specification esp write speeds, and similar to other makers cards I have used. So nothing much to nit pick with performance wise. On the other hand...the "Ultimate" Kingston card (16GB) is available for just a few pounds more and does offer a fairly notable boost in speed both in terms of read and write capability (it's a UHS-I card so to get the full potential out of it you need a device that supports that, even if you don't it's a faster card)

Saying that class 10 is fine for most users, and you won't have any problems with recording HD video on these, most devices ask for a min of Class 6 and this is well above that. The bigger capacity cards are fairly cost effective, but if you're shopping for a normal size card (and 16GB is still pretty big) and need some meaty speeds then look at the extreme Sandisk cards or possibly Kingston's "Ultimate" cards which are quite a lot faster in camera. Good value though if you just want a fairly decent card at a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars all good, 13 Nov 2013
I buy Kingston products whenever i need them and i have never been disappointed and so far this memory card is very good and living up to its brand name. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 5 Nov 2013
Bought this SD card for my Panasonic TZ40. It works fine. Be careful when looking at job lots, (camera, SD card etc).I looked around in Amazon, and got this Card cheaper than that advertised in the job lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Oct 2013
I bought this card to keep it in my notebook SD slot and free some space on the (small) SSD.
It's working very well since then, it's fast enough for data.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, and does what is required, 29 Jun 2013
T. R. Allen "Tempus Frangit" (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've just got a Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop - comes with 128GB of SSD, but it also has a SD slot - so I thought I'd double the amount of capacity by buying this card and just keeping it in the machine all the time. Great decision! Thoroughly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Owners Beware!, 7 Jan 2014
Mr. K. Billinge (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this memory stick to go with my new Nikon CoolPix AW110.
There seems to be a compatibility issue.

I've tried another memory card which works fine in the camera. I've re-formatted this card but still no improvement.

I've tried this memory stick in another device and all seems well.
I hope this is useful to others?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Brand Shines Through Effectively and Cheaply, 31 Jan 2014
Kingston is a well known brand, and I have purchased and used their products before: I have never been disappointed. So far this 128GB SDXC card has fully lived up to my expectations, and is working beautifully in my Sony RX100 both for stills and video. Furthermore it is significantly cheaper to similar specifications alternatives, and including shipment to France was by far the best value for money offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to. Delivery by Amazon on time., 1 Jan 2014
If you need a storage drive for important purposes, I wouldn't go necessarily for the cheapest. The difference with a well reputated brand is not always so much, and you don't want to deal with a broken drive and no longer have access to your data.