5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders - triple
Skylanders =

A good game, mainly for younger kids, but older children and parents will enjoy it. Basically its a typical run around kill everything adventure. Its not too hard to complete all the chapters (far too easy for elder children). It takes longer to return to the levels and find the hidden treasues etc. Each chapter is quite short - exceptionally short...
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by Paul Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Got this as a present for my nephew who really loved it. He was only expecting 1 character so was pleased when he got this pack which was good value.
Published 10 months ago by happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming, 1 Mar 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Triple Character Pack - Hex, Zap and Dinorang (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC) (Accessory)
Bought this for my little boy he loves it and actually so do the whole family. Lots of happy gaming hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy 5 year old, 1 Feb 2012
K. Childs (Wales) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son is in love with Skylanders and these characters are like gold dust. Trust old Amazon to be the only store to stock these (and sell them at face value). Very please as always with the packaging and delivery - just wish I had devised the Skylander concept!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing game, 30 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Skylanders is the best game ever, My sons love it and so do we, What a well thought out game. I just wish it wasn't so popular then we would be able to buy more figures.They sell out straight away.
Thanks Vic

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders 3 pack, 29 Jan 2012
N. D. Wilson "Jungle Fury" (Belfast, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son could not wait for the package to arrive as these figures are very hard to buy at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skykanders fun v cost, 2 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter loves playing skylanders but i do think they are very overpriced and by the time we have them all we could have spent a fortune. At the moment she is buying them with her christmas money so it is up to her.
She loves playing with them so if it makes her happy then fine, but there is still the nagging thought about how much it will cost by the time we have brought one charactor in each group and the add on adventure packs.

3.0 out of 5 stars skylanders game and web, 12 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased for number 1 son (aged 6)and he enjoys it.We replaced it as the Super Mario game was getting into his head and occupying his thoughts to such an extent that he could talk or think of nothing else. Skylanders are much less domineering. He enjoys the puzzles and the strategy. I however, do not enjoy the web site which is, frankly total carp, designed by developers not out of kindergarten. It is not possible to register the skylanders and the portal singly fails to register as well, plus the developers failed to get an authorisation certificate from microsoft. Not good Activision. The game itself is great just don't bother with the net.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, considering the failure of the portal, 4 Mar 2013
The review has to do not with the certain product, but with
the fact that the cordless portal became out of order out of the
blue just before the product had arrived and we never tested it.
After searching on the internet I realised that this type of portal, where
the figures are put and come to life in the game, was a release that activision
should not be proud of. It is a pitty because the figures are very detailed and
the game has an atmosphere the children become enthusiastic to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, bad delivery for me!, 27 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product on the 6th of January along with other sky landers collective characters. I was told that it would be delivered by the 4th of February, I thought this was quite late, but at least it was free. One arrived on the 3rd of February and this product, arrived in March!! I am very disappointed about it as was going to complain about the product not being delivered at all! >:(

But the game Sky landers is very good, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone over the age of 10, or maybe 12, as it is quite easy and unrealistic. :) The game is much enjoyed and the fun lasts a long time!

Good buy (apart from delivery disappointment.)
I recommend it anyway ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION Read this first!!!!! before buying., 14 Oct 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the 3DS version for my son and 2 extra characters for an additional £7-99 each. He has completed all the game he can with this. He has only played for about 2 or 3 hours. To have more levels, we have to buy more expansions packs (new toys).

Please read this.
[...]

I would not buy this game if I knew what it was. In my opinion, and that of many others, this game is a disgusting rip-off, Stay clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMYTHS IS YOUR FREIND, 9 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
first of all do NOT get this from amazon because this amount is not supposed to be charged on a triple but smyths have a good price for this so go to smyths. Zap is my second best really good skylander my least favioute is Hex really rare but after a while she boares you my faviorte Dino rand do not know why but he is really good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›