Platform: PC|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on 4 February 2012
This is not the first stuff pack I have purchased for one of The Sims games, however, its probably going to be my last. The developers have a really basic pack here, and you don't really get your moneys worth.

I was under the impression that Master Suite was going to be on the same lines as The Sims 2 Stuff Pack "Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff", where you were given 3/4 different rooms designs, however, this stuff pack will really only design you one bedroom and one bathroom.

I only purchased it, because I am a "I want it now" Sims player, hoever this was a poor effort on behalf of EA.

You could have purchased all the items seperately via The Sims 3 Store for less money..
on 11 September 2013
The cash cows that is the Sims rolls on.

More stuff for yours Sims to enjoy and a compulsory purchase if your a Sims addict.

All these add-on packs make the Sims and expensive game and I whish wish they would release for official free stuff...
on 20 February 2012
only 27 items for the cash its not that good a bargain when I bought it when it first came out at £7.99.
There is some nice stuff but it only covers bedroom and bathroom.

Bring back the old style stuff packs with 50 to 60 great items in them .
on 2 May 2012
This game is just a stuff pack, so there's no new lots to explore. Which is so very disappointing. Not fun