4.0 out of 5 stars Some nice stuff
I bought this Stuff Pack because I have all the others Expansions and Stuff packs and I have to say it's lacking in the mens clothing department.
I was also quite disappointed that there was only 1 item per category (e.g. 1 style of toilet, 1 style of bath, ect.) But besides that the items are quite good so I'm glad I bought it.

An O.K addition to the game.
Published 24 months ago by Emma Car-Lou

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuff packs continue their downward spiral...
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Ben

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuff packs continue their downward spiral..., 30 Jan 2012
Ben (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Wasn't expecting much as the quality of stuff packs has been declining, especially the past few ( Town Life and Outdoor Living Stuff)and the removal of the booklets has really made Stuff Packs not worth the 10 RRP price tag that they hold. This one in particular, 'Master Suite Stuff' really shows how little effort has gone into making it. There are 27, yes 27 buy mode items that this 'Stuff Pack' brings to the game. Long time players will remember that The Sims 2 stuff packs came with 60 items for the same price, so really, this is a bit of a rip off. My advice is, unless you are an avid Sims player and get all of the games as soon as they release, then obviously there's no stopping you, but people that may be cautious or indecisive about buying this 'Stuff' pack, then I would recommend waiting until the price drops to around a fiver.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Poor On The Stuff, 4 Feb 2012
itscaroline (Wisbech, Cambs) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This is not the first stuff pack I have purchased for one of The Sims games, however, its probably going to be my last. The developers have a really basic pack here, and you don't really get your moneys worth.

I was under the impression that Master Suite was going to be on the same lines as The Sims 2 Stuff Pack "Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff", where you were given 3/4 different rooms designs, however, this stuff pack will really only design you one bedroom and one bathroom.

I only purchased it, because I am a "I want it now" Sims player, hoever this was a poor effort on behalf of EA.

You could have purchased all the items seperately via The Sims 3 Store for less money..

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt Bother, 1 Feb 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Thought as this was the latest 'stuff pack' I would go for it. Highly disappointed it has hardly anything new on it and I just wouldn't bother getting it all all! Not impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Some nice stuff, 20 April 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)

An O.K addition to the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but limited for male sims, 24 Feb 2012
L. Hargrave (Wellingborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I really like the Master Suite stuff pack, it gives you some really pretty clothes especially for the girls. It is of course focused on the bedroom and underwear. The furniture is really pretty, I particularly like the candles as I loved them in sims 2 and thought it was a bit of a let down in sims 3 were you could only get the basic yellow one. It also gives you a new bathroom set complete with sink, toilet, bath, mirror, plants and some wall decorations. The set has a wooden almost bamboo theme which I think looks really nice and is a good change from the base game sets.
In the stuff pack you also get new windows, door, column and fireplace. I really like one of the windows which is in-setted and has flower in it and the fireplace is gorgeous. I like the door and think it has an classical romantic feel which I think is the theme of the whole stuff pack.
The clothing I will admit is a bit limited for guys who only get four bottoms, I think, and only two tops/outfits. However although there aren't many I do like the ones provided, particularly the new pj bottoms. For the girls you get a bunch of cute underwear outfits and tops, I really like the dress on the cover which looks even better on the screen than in the picture. You are also provided with an eye mask that I think is really adorable and will definitely be using in my games.
For the price which I think is less than a tenner now you should definitely get the stuff pack as personally I think its much better than townlife and outdoor living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims MasterSuite Stuff, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Really good game which my granddaughter has really enjoyed playing with along with her collection of other Sims games she already has

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I'm addicted to the Sims so anything to do with them is on my list. I am able to use this in my story writing to bring the pictures alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This was for my daughter in law as she adores sims so not sure whether this was a great gift as I havnt asked her

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun add-in, 26 Jan 2014
CjW "chris" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Fun add-in, you need the SIMS game of course and this is an add-in to extend the game.
Not much more too say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
The furniture and clothes etc really make a difference to the game! I love having the option to browse through more clothing/furniture options, and adding bathroom sets and kitchen sets to your Sims house adds an even more personal touch! x

ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)

The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff  (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
9.25