on 28 January 2013
reliable and looks great on my kindle fire HD.reccomend this app to all who need accurate forecasts.excellent.keeps you up to date
on 31 December 2012
Best weather app found on android. International weather with all the details, well worth getting especially as its free. Great
on 27 October 2012
Reliable app, shows weatger up to 10 days in advance with very detailed firecadt for current day, detailed forecast for next day and a summary for 10 days. Have found it very reliable on a day-to-day basis and it's pretty accurate up to about three days ahead. After thst it's all guesswork by the weathermen anyway but it's constantly updated, so you always get the latest forecast whenever you open the app. You can also check the weather for other ocations and store them in your favourites, so you don't have to search for them next time - great if you are travelling somewhere. Also tells you sunrise and sunset times for the current day.
on 14 February 2013
I travel internationally quite often, so needed a reliable weather app for my Kindle Fire HD.

For the locations that this app can find, the forecast is up to date, and accurate.

However, trying to find forecasts for some cities, even in well known countries (i.e. the UK), simply cannot be found.
on 10 February 2013
Having downloaded this I app I find it very useful and look at it most days. Informative and easy to understand would recommend.
on 23 February 2013
Fun to check the forecast, and with family travelling abroad see the weather they are experiencing - Ottowa -15 brrrr!!
on 15 July 2013
Have had this app for several months. Works great on my kindle. Format has changed recently and although I preferred it previously is still good. I like using it for visiting different places and looking up the weather for my daughter's at uni. Have just been in florida for three weeks and have found the forecast on the pessimistic side. The weather has been great but most days it said the rain would be bad . Better this way round . Recommended
Dt
on 6 July 2013
This App is brilliant I use it every day especially as we are going on holiday. I check the weather for the next ten days in the location we are traveling to. So far it has been very accurate as well as being fun. It gives different conditions such as wind strength and direction which is very handy as one day on holiday we are going sailing on a boat. Would highly recommend giving this a go.
on 16 July 2013
Love this app. Looks good, and has a good long range forecast for anywhere in the world. Would definitely recommend.
on 1 March 2013
I had The Weather Channel on a previous android phone so thought I would try it again on my Kindle Fire HD. I was sadly disappointed with the result. Even if I put my location in, it still wouldn't give me the weather, either local or anywhere else. In the end I gave up and installed another weather app.

Would not recommend it to anyone as it is very unpredictable.