5.0 out of 5 stars Badgy ID Badge printer, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Evolis Badgy Colour Photo ID Card Printer BDG101FRU (Electronics)
Item was delivered on time , New and properly packaged, very good price, 5 out of 5. Best seller

I bought Badgy ID Card printer 3 months ago for my events organizing company .Its very fast,cost effective and stylish looking portable printer .My job is based city to city organizing events and printing Exhibitors as well as visitors badges and with Badgy its so easy to carry around as it comes with a carry case. Its so light and I like the red Badgy carry case which make it look nice to carry around . Badgy is very fast ID Badge printer compare to other ID Card printers out in the market . Software is so easy to use . I am not a technical person but even I can design and customize a really nice ID Badge print in less than 30 seconds . One more thing I like about Badgy is that it comes with everything I required to print ID Card straight out of the box and here within an hour I am printing my ID Badges .

5.0 out of 5 stars Will use this service again., 30 Jan 2014
I rate this product 5star.
Delivery excellent. Packaging quality. Product is very good quality and simple to setup. All ready delivered 100 ID badge my customer, suited with very good detailed print on the card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proffesiomal , Great Colour Quality Printer, 15 Jan 2013
I have ordered this Plastic ID cards Colour Badge Printer 6 months ago. After having had it i'd say its spectacular, cost effective, robust, and very well constructed printer.Its very easy to load cards and ribbons into the printer, it prints very quickly (less than even 45 seconds).
The best thing that I really liked about this printer is its high quality printing.
It comes with Excel spreadsheet software which is very simple and easy to use, with builtin templates.
There are card templates available you can personalize them in few minutes and print your cards and badges with Badgy printer.

It comes with 1 printer , consumables, 100 blank cards and 1 ribbon , 1 personalization software Office-Cards.

In summary I'd say "The Badgy printer is very easy to set up and use. It is affordable, cost effective compared to other printers and produces good quality results. The templates allow for making more professional ID cards and badges." I'd recommend everyone to use this printer.
"I just love this printer!"
5 stars out of 5.