5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Published 24 months ago by Miss Johnston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 19 April 2011
This is one of those products that looks like you've spent much more than you have. It's large, warm for a summer evening (although I did purchase a simple but heavier product for the spring/autumn seasons), and lifts the most basic of outfits into something more classy. I was seriously considering the indigo/champagne colour but went with the black for maximum usage with my wardrobe however the pattern is so nice I will be purchasing the blue as I think this will show off the design even more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 21 April 2012
I brought this item after seeing the positive feed back it got. However when it finally arrived I felt that the shawl was really thin considering how much its worth. I brought this thinking it was good quality and would last a long time, but due to how thin it is I doubt itl last. I could of brought a similar item on the highstreet for less. On a positive note though the colours and design are really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 14 Nov 2011
K G Montgomery (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've ordered three scarves for myself now from this company. Each one is a different style/colour and I adore them all. :) They feel lovely, are light but warm and the colours are nice as well. Really fast shipping and overall I'm just really pleased. Buying these is going to become an addiction! Really good price for the quality that they are. I definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours and long as expected, 27 Feb 2014
Very nice colours and patterns. Lovely material soft and nice to wear in any occasion.

It was a nice get it for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 16 Feb 2014
Dreamfinder (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law and she absolutely adores it. It is beautiful, vibrant and stunning.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a bit too thin and not worth the price!, 2 Feb 2014
I bought various pashminas and to be honest I think that one is average to low quality, A shame as price is pretty high in comparison to some 5/9 pashminas I bought (I have two more on the way that I bought in other patterns and colours from kuldip ltd)
Anyhow, will not trust rating anymore and think it is a waste of my Sterling :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great!, 27 Jan 2014
Really happy with this purchase. The color is not exactly as shown, but it still feels and looks amazing.

For the price you can't go wrong, as it looks more expensive then what I paid for it.

Keeps me cozy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sakkas 70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Viscose Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - ( 20+ Rich Colours ) (Apparel)
Love this! I wear it near enough every day. Its vibrant blue on one side and slightly darker on the other. Its also really soft and very good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same, 18 Dec 2013
The pattern is not as shown on the photograph, and the quality is not quite what I expected for an item originally priced @ 25.00 and then reduced to 15.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality., 11 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly. I had the chore of ordering my M.D's Xmas presents for his family, difficult enough in itself but on seeing the Pashmina's could see family members wearing them. The quality is extremely good and can be dressed up or down.
Highly recommend this seller. Added bonus entry to a competition to win a Pashmina. Keeping my fingers crossed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›