on 17 October 2012
I would give these slippers 5 stars if the sizes were correct. I particularly like the sturdy thick soles. (Cheaper versions almost always have rather thin, flimsy soles which do not protect you well from cold floors.)

I am a size 5 to 6 but needed the 7/8 size.
on 28 December 2012
I did what all of the reviews said and bought a size up and they fit perfectly! they are so warm and comfortable and got lots of cushion at the bottom, feels like i am walking on air :) brilliant best slippers ever!
on 7 December 2012
Warm and cosy boots to match PJ's Good fit and very soft to touch - wash very well which is always a bonus
good range of colours to be able to match your outfit
on 2 April 2013
The slippers very comfortable and soft underfoot, however every seam appears to be undoing - very poor quality given the I noticed the first thread falling apart within the first week of use.
on 9 April 2013
Possibly I ask a lot from my slippers and these are super cheap so you can't expect much, but they have been absoloutely fine. Got them just after Christmas though and they will be kind of ready for the bin soon-ish I think. Warm and comfy though!
on 8 July 2013
I have in the cold weather worn my Coolers so much that they are worn through I have had to throw them away.Sob!! But, will definitely be getting another pair, highly recommend them, they keep your feet lovely and warm especially if you suffer with cold feet , Like I do. Thanks.
on 14 October 2013
I bought these towards the end of last winter and they are absolutely falling apart and ready for the bin now, so they have only lasted a few months. Also, when I bought them, I ordered the size 3 to 4 which should fit me easily but they were way too tight, so the sizing of them is all wrong. I bought these to replace a previous pair by another brand, which lasted me about 3 years and cost about the same, so I couldn't really recommend these. Yes, they are warm while they last, but they do not last very long, nor are they especially comfortable.
on 3 March 2014
I cannot survive without slippers and i have ordered two pairs. I am a Uk size 4 so ordered that and i am very happy. Slippers are always a tight fit when first worn but they stretch out after several wears. Would definately not order any bigger than your usual size because after the natural stretch they would be too big.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2015
Way way way better quality than I imagined - the photos really don't do these justice. Purchased for my mum who's a size 6 and they fit perfectly, even with chunky socks on. They've been worn outside numerous times, being used on both concrete and grass and they've been in and out the washing machine since purchase. With a lot of slipper boots, this process would have wrecked them by now with the base coming apart from outdoor use and the entire slipper suffering from being washed often, but no, not these, they're still as good as new and, to be honest, they've outlived a far more expensive branded pair that were purchased at the same time as these. The colour is bright and hasn't faded over time and they're really soft to the touch, as well as very warm on her feet during the colder months. Should they ever start falling apart, I'll definitely replace them for her with the same again as they're such good quality.
on 5 June 2014
Several times in the washing machine and still growing strong.
It seems those are indestructible.
Only downside is your feet can get quite warm in them, so wouldn't recommend during hotter months or you might end up with a case of stinky feet!