5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Compares
I have used Cetaphil for years. Everyonce in awhile I will purchase a new face wash product, but, every single time I go back to Cetaphil. I realize that nothing can beat Cetaphil, performance wise or price wise.

Published 4 months ago by prisrob

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great for oily skin
I have oily skin and this product just slides on my skin and took ages to remove makeup. Wouldn't recommend it to any one with oily skin. Gave it away to a friend.Very dissapointed
Published on 18 April 2012 by Moira C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Compares, 12 Mar 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)

Cetaphil is a mild, non-irritating formula. It sees to soften as it cleans. It can be used by people of every age, from pre-teen to the senior citizens. This is a gentle, soap-free cleanser that was originally formulated for dermatologists, specifically for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin, as reported by all the advertisements. It is soothing, non-irritating, it is ideal for Your face. Cetaphil rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love that it is fragrance free. I use Cetaphil every morning in the shower, and in the evening I use it to cleanse my make-up with my Clarisonic. Every bit of make-p s removed, and my face feels fresh and clean.

Recommended. prisrob 08-26-13

4.0 out of 5 stars life saving when going through acne treatments :), 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
I was recommended this product by my dermatologist. I suffer with acne and i have been through many doctor prescribed creams to help for a while now. Currently i am using Epiduo and Dalcin with antibiotics. A side effect of this treatment is dry skin that looks red and sore. The dermatologist recommended Cetaphil to me as it contains few ingredients and is very mild which is perfect as i dont want to make my skin suffer anymore than it is. I got this product from boots and it is a little pricey as the product is a lot smaller than i thought. However this is brilliant for my situation, it is soothing and doesn't leaves my skin feeling soft. It's kind of like washing your face with a moisturizer because it doesnt lather. The only down side is the bottle is a bit messy to use and sometimes more product comes out than needed. I would definatley recommend people who are suffering with bad skin like me and having aggravations from prescribed creams as this is extremely gentle. Also i dont recommend this for removing make up. I use a makeup wipe first then use this to remove any hidden traces, as this is so mild you can use it round your eyes to remove any excess mascasra (but i use water i with it as a opposed to the suggestions on the back).

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted brand - good for acne-prone skin, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
Can't go wrong with Cetaphil. Years ago my dermatologist suggested it for my acne-prone skin and it worked well. I got out of the habit of using it, but when my skin started playing up I decided to go back and try once more. I won't be stopping ever again. It's a very gentle cleanser which also removes my make-up (powder foundation). Over the course of a few months it has helped improve my skin. Leaves my face feeling lovely, doesn't dry it out. I also use it in conjunction with a Cetaphil moisturiser. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
This is the best cleaner I've ever bought, need I say more. It keeps my face fresh and when used with nitrogen acne stress control 3 in 1 acne treatment it clears up any spots/blackheads. Recommend for people's skin treatment even if they only suffer from occasional spots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
I suffer from very sensitive skin and on top of that Rosacea, I find this gently and it does not aggrevate or dry my skin out, Really pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cleanser, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
I've used it for years and nothing else has made my skin feel so great. I would recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
This stuff is really awful in terms of parabens and SLS. I haven't seen one this bad in quite some time. I can only assume it is an old product that hasn't been pulled up? Problem is so much of their range is promoted as excellent for dry skin/ eczema etc but that seems to be limited to their newer 'restoraderm' range.
This one however, will be going straight down the plug hole.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
I have used thi product for years as I used to have acne prone skin. It works great on my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULDNT USE ANYTHING ELSE, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this for quite a while now, I wouldn't use anything else. It is great for your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml (Personal Care)
Received quickly and is great for my sons eczema.
Would recommend it to others with the same condition.
Will buy again