5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing change to try something a little different
So far I've tried on it's own and with Lemonade and really enjoyed the taste. I saw it in a gift shop on a recent trip to Edinburgh but was unable to bring it back in hand luggage because of the 100ml liquid restriction, so was pleased to have it delivered to me. Well packaged and prompt delivery, couldn't have been better.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, bit sweet
I bought this for my wife for Valentine's as she loves gin and raspberries and has Scottish heritage. I admit I didn't read the description properly - I was expecting it to have a higher alcohol content. At 20% it's more like a liqueur.

It is pleasant and has a lovely pink colour, even when mixed with tonic, and you can certainly taste the raspberries! However...
Published 14 months ago by Atticman

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing change to try something a little different, 16 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!, 23 Oct. 2013
Mr. S. W. Wilson (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
Utterly delicious drink with a slight but not cloying sweetness and bursting with natural flavour. Heartily approved of, even by some non gin drinkers who tried a glug of it and were won over from the dark side at last. One shot is not enough... Very glad to see that Amazon has now added it to their own product list.

5.0 out of 5 stars A PLEASANT SUPRISE, 27 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
I tried this GIN at Christmas 2011,what a real joy to taste such a lovely gin as this.
the taste of raspberries makes this gin very moorish,if you are looking for a present
for a friend or loved one you, cannot go past this taste of scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
absolutely delicious. I got this as an alternative to sloe gin and think I will be sticking with raspberry going forward. well worth a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
I have never tried this before but I can highly recommend it as tastier (in my view) than sloe or damson gin. A delightful aroma of alcoholic raspberry followed by a beautiful smooth, taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss in a bottle!, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
Absolute heaven, even if you are not a huge fan of gin you should give this a go. Try a splash with something sparkly whether it be tonic, cava or champagne and you are in for a treat. Add in a dash of good vodka and you have a cracking cocktail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, yummy and all that other good stuff! Highly recommend for gin-o-philes., 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
A firm favorite of mine but getting harder to find locally so I ordered it via Amazon. When my order went missing after the system said it was delivered, I was very impressed to see Amazon replace the item immediately at no charge.

As regards the gin itself upon recommendation from a friend I put it in the freezer for a bit. It was chilled and nice and syrupy. Really good as a wee aperitif or I also pour a splash into regular gin and tonics to add a bit of something extra to my favorite cocktail. My husband has purchased the rhubarb and ginger one (there is also a spiced orange) and he really likes that one also.

A word of some non-product related warning though; yesterday when taking out our recycling bin for collection, I opened the bin to put some cans and such in to find my original parcel IN MY RUBBISH BIN. This is not Amazon's fault but it makes for interesting conversation and a warning to all who use Yodel for parcel delivery. Since Yodel delivered the replacement I assume they "delivered" the original order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 1 Jan. 2014
Sarah Jacotine (Northampton, Northants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
My husband bought a bottle for our friend who loves raspberries and picked up one for us. A splash of lemonade and you can barely taste the alcohol. Tastes like raspberry squash. Fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 27 Dec. 2013
DB (Paisley, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
This is a lovely drink. Very fresh and tasty.
Be aware though, that it is a 500ml bottle, NOT a 700/750ml.
Also, it's 20% vol NOT your usual 40ish% like 'normal' gins.
Great for a wee treat. Lovely straight. Also good added to a g+t, to give you a raspberry flavoured g+t with a wee bit extra bite to it.
Definitely going to get another bottle of this sometime soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl (Grocery)
Enjoy ice cold neat or with lemonade if preferred. Came in excellent packaging so don't worry about a breakage. Nice taste, crisp. Mmmmm

Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl