5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional comfort for walking
I have never had walking boots before but recently have started walking every other day and decided to get these to walk in bad weather so not to get dirty and for better grip than trainers. These were also a very good price so I decided to buy.

Published 14 months ago by Beckie

1.0 out of 5 stars nice boots/ not waterproof
Published 12 months ago by ELA

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional comfort for walking, 26 Mar. 2014

These are perfect and the exact size that I normally buy in shoes, size UK 6. I haven't had a problem with these boots at all and are fantastic for walking in the wet and on different terrains. I didn't think these type of boots would be any better than trainers to walk in but I was extremely wrong about that. I would never go walking without these now. I have also used these when biking and they are perfect for that as well.

They are not to high on the ankle but support extremely well over pebbled terrain. I haven't slipped once in these even walking up a high sloping sea wall. These are light boots as well, I don't even feel that I have them on at all. I haven't had any blisters or sore feet either and I have wide flat feet.

Couldn't recommend enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoe., 31 Jan. 2013
Fantastic shoe especially in bad weather.Soft and comfortable and light. I recommend to people who enjoy walking long distances it is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 11 Oct. 2013
love them, fab quality and very reduced price. win win. Highly recommend, a slightly smaller fit and so can not wear thick socks with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 10 Mar. 2014
These shoes are very comfortable . Didn't need breaking in . I got a half size bigger so I could wear 2 pair of socks . But they are quite a generous fit and plenty wide enough .I am very pleased with them and especially the price .

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy boots., 18 May 2014
I have never bought shoes/boots before without trying them on first so I was a bit dubious about buying these on line, so I read the reviews and as most people said they were a wide rather than narrow fit, I decided to purchase them. I have wide feet but these boots were perfect for me and amazingly I wore them for the first time on a long walk and they didn't hurt at all, apart from the ankle rim which dug in a bit so I decided to undo the lace from that bit and fasten them further down. This helped although I did feel the pressure around my ankle but not so much. I don't blame the boot for this though as I have very tender ankles and after having a achillies tendon repair find that most boots with high ankle surrounds hurt me. The reason I went for the higher ankle though was we do a lot of walking on uneaven territory and my ankles used to ache such a lot at night especially in bed, so I thought I would buy something with more support, but this didn't help in my case, I think for the above reason.
I was surprised how quickly I broke them in and they were very comfy from the beginning. We do a lot of walking on dry dusty barranco's (old water courses) and there are lots of rocks and uneaven surfaces so we needed a sturdy boot. I did find the inner sole moved around a bit on one foot only, but it wasn't too bad really if I remembered to straighten it up before my next walk. They could really do with a thicker one as, we walk every day, around 4-5 kilometres and the boots have held up well apart from starting to feel the stones under the soles. They have stood up well to a battering.
I have ordered another pair but without the high ankle this time to see if they feel better this way. They are cheap enough to replace regularly if needed too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Womens Snowdonia Mid Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Boots (Apparel)
My daughter is doing her DofE. These boots are comfortable for long walks, but most importantly in the current weather, totally waterproof and breathable. Fantastic boots, fantastic price and even look good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort beyond expectations!, 7 Feb. 2014
I could hardly believe the comfort I had from the first moment I tried on these boots. I find I am able to walk so much better despite an impairment to my left leg!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 10 Feb. 2014
very pleased with these boots very comfortable very fast delivery will recommend to friends and family when its time to replace them i will buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars nice boots/ not waterproof, 13 May 2014
ELA (BIRMINGHAM) - See all my reviews
Boots arrived very quickly, quicker than expected, and because i have put work address for delivery, didnt expect them to be delivered on sun or bank holiday, and the building was closed, so i had a message that my boots been left with a stranger on the road, wasn't happy about that! went and pick up my boots from someones house on the road close to the building i work in.
Try them on, and felt my left foot was strangely feeling bigger than my right foot. checked the size inside the boot, and surprise , surprise my left foot was size 6 and my right foot was size 5. I did order them in size 5 both feet :) :) sent them back following day, and ask for size 4.5 in both feet if possible :) :) . again , delivery was very quick, got the right size this time. boots are great, very comfortable. haven't received any invoice with either of delivery for this boots. given 3 stars because of mix up sizes and no invoice.
Now been wearing this boots for few days, and not even on the rain, just on the wet grass and MY RIGHT FOOT GOT WET!!! SO you cant advertise them as waterproof because their are not! insole inside keeps moving, which is annoying and uncomfortable. so all in all will only give 1 or 2 stars after all this experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof, 3 Jun. 2012
Good fit, amazingly comfortable, but sadly not waterproof. I was fortunate to find the fault in time to get a refund, and the boots have been sent back to the manufacturer for testing.