4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD DOG WALKING SHOE!
Having read one or two reviews that said these were not waterproof, I was
slightly worried about ordering them, but most reviews were favourable so I
decided to risk it. I am very pleased that I did. These shoes are sturdy but very
comfortable. They are on the wide side as I have quite slim feet but this doesnt
matter as they can be laced tightly...
Published 23 months ago by HOLLY279

3.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Women's Bodmin Ii Low L Weathertite Walking Shoe
delivered on time , good fit but after wearing all day at work soles of my feet were sore , soles of shoes are a bit hard. had to buy gel insoles which help .
Published on 3 July 2012 by honey13

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD DOG WALKING SHOE!, 3 Dec 2012
Having read one or two reviews that said these were not waterproof, I was
slightly worried about ordering them, but most reviews were favourable so I
matter as they can be laced tightly enough to compensate and it gives your toes
plenty of room!
I dont know whether they would be waterproof enough to wade through deep puddles
as I wear wellies if I need to do that, but I have worn them in fairly heavy rain and walking
across soaking wet grass and they have been fine. Also very good grip on slippery
pavements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Shoes, 29 Jun 2012
These lovely walking shoes arrived very promtly. I am very pleased with them. I have had Karrimor shoes before because they are a good quality and comfortable shoes. Usually with wakling shoes I have to break them in over a couple of weeks or so - but never with Karrimor's. You can put these on and keep them on all day with no pains or blisters. As usual - very impressed. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort ahhhhhhh............, 14 Sep 2012
These shoes were made for me! Comfort all the way! I have problems with my feet and find these shoes are perfect, they are wide fitting and easily accomodate my medical insoles. I walk miles every day both at work and with my dogs and need good comfortable footwear. These shoes meet my requirement and I would recomend them very highly.
One of my dogs loves to play with them too! Lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great bargain, 16 July 2012
these Karrimor womens bodmin walking shoes are great,really good value and so comfy the only thing is it is wise to go for one size larger than normal i bought two pairs put one away.quick delivery from Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Women's Bodmin Ii Low L Weathertite Walking Shoe, 3 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm walking on air :-), 25 Oct 2012
gran Jan (S W Scotland) - See all my reviews
these walking shoes are soooooo comfortable it's a pleasure 2 wear them I'v 2 wear surgical insoles because of arthritic changes in my hips knees & feet with these shoes on I'm able 2 walk futher & they r so trendy the youngster will love them 2 gr8 price 2 I'm happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, comfy shoe but don't last., 5 Feb 2013
W. A. Seddon (Leigh, Lancs, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Karrimor Women's Bodmin Low II Weathertite Walking Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes look good, are waterproof and very comfortable. However, I only bought them in August of last year and the soles are already worn down and going into holes. I wear them twice a day for casual dog walking so no heavy duty wear but as already said they are coming in holes. Very disappointed as they are really comfortable and a nice shoe but expensive for just 5 months wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof., 24 Dec 2012
A. Buyer. (Gods country, LIVERPOOL) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable. I have Arthritis in the joint of my Big Toe, so finding comfortable shoes for walking the hills, is a problem.
But these shoes are comfortable, very ! But there not Bloody waterproof, as advertised. Which didn't help my toe on a long walk home with wet feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Walking Shoe, 23 Nov 2012
Only worn once so far, but found them comfortable, Walking on wet and slippery conditions and they kept by feet dry and
safe.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 22 Aug 2012
Have bought many pairs of these walking shoes over the years but this last pair have been leaking like a sieve from the start. Weathertite? Don't think so. Have given 3 stars only because previous purchases of these exact shoes have been fine. This current pair only fit for dry days.