5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy!
My job means i'm on my feet all day, so I need comfy shoes. These arrived today, put them on straight away & instantly loved how comfy they were. A total bargain at £19.99! I bought a size 7.5 and i'm normally a 7, they fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend!
Published on 10 Oct 2012 by Elle12

1.0 out of 5 stars How can they be LABELLED waterproof!
How can Karrimor advertise and LABEL these walking shoes on the side as Waterproof. I purchased them to walk my dogs and have never been out in them in rain - just wet grass - my feet and socks were soaked! They are only six weeks old and totally unsuitable for what I wanted. This is very
disappointing as the shoes themselves are extremely comfortable.
Published on 16 Sep 2012 by Jasmin

1.0 out of 5 stars How can they be LABELLED waterproof!, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Womens Snowdonia Low L Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
disappointing as the shoes themselves are extremely comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not waterproof, 26 Aug 2012
I have found these shoes to be comfortable, but didnt hold up when walking thru wet grass. My feet were squishing around in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy!, 10 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy walking!, 23 Jun 2012
I don't usually buy footwear on the Internet, but I've bought Karrimor shoes before so I decided to risk it as the price was great. When they arrived I put them on immediately and they were just so comfortable! They are more comfortable than shoes and boots that I've paid much more for. The soles are very flexible.I've yet to test their waterproofing level as I live in Spain and it's been pretty dry (or only light rain)since I got them. They are stylish (for a walking shoe)and the fit is very good. I'm a size 5. I could probably have got the 4 1/2,as Karrimor sizing tends to be ample, but I didn't want to take the risk.They are lower than a boot and that's just what I wanted. I've hardly taken them off since I got them as I'm a casual dresser and these fit my lifestyle.Really, I can't think of anything to fault them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Nov 2013
I have had Karrimor walking shoes before, but have gone for the flatter ones. These are much better and have a much thicker sole, the little bit of a heel makes a difference. They are very light weight and perfect for taking on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Nov 2012
Comfortable shows from the outset not a nip or pinch from the first outing. They are a nice wider style and come in half sizes. Perfect for my hour a day lunchtime walk, and had a good waterproof test in long wet grass and mud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, comfortable walking shoes, 13 April 2014
Mr. D. L. Ashworth (Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These shoes are very comfortable and certainly worth the money. As other purchasers have commented the insoles slipped on the very first wear, which is annoying, but doesn't really affect the comfort. I have walked through wet grass and they do seem to be waterproof so far. I would recommend purchasing them if you are looking for a decent walking shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wandering Foot Beds, 22 Sep 2014
Shoes look fine and feel lighter than the appearance might suggest. Lacing is very stiff but fortunately one does not need to undo the shoe very far in order to put one's foot in and from that point it is easy to finish lacing. There's plenty of length here to tie a double bow as a lock knot if required. For those who tie in a reef or parcel knot there is the loop at the rear to receive the surplus.
In wear the tread is very grippy and being closely formed does not entrain gravel--the curse of the old Vibram and Commando soles and heels. Beware though of smooth surfaces with damp lichen growths: you will slip here unless cautious.
The big nuisance encountered was that the loose foot beds would not stay put and consistently worked their way backward leaving an awkward ridge effect for the toes and a rub at the heel. Just scrap them and wear thicker socks if you haven't a dab of Evostick or a patch of double-sided adhesive carpet tape to secure the errant pieces.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but insoles poor, 17 April 2014
Bagpuss (Hereford, England) - See all my reviews
These fit well and were extremely comfortable - for the first hour! Then the insole came loose and wrinkled under my foot; as there is a seam running the length of the shoe, the insole is essential. I then returned these as faulty and have now received the replacement (sent very quickly by Amazon), so I will see how these last. It is a shame about the insole (other people have remarked on it) as the shoes are great otherwise.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are OK, 14 Jun 2014
V. Will (UK) - See all my reviews
...as per the title - they're OK, but I'm not loving them. In their favour, they're very light on your feet, but (and this is a big old 'but') they are very small made. I'm always a size 5/38 in everything - very seldom have any issues with shoe sizes, but I had ordered the size five and had to return them for a 5.5 and to be honest, even they're a bit short and I could really do with the size 6 to allow actual toe room. I've only worn them a couple of times and I'll persevere for a couple more times, but unless I think they're going to stretch a bit (which I appreciate is unlikely lengthwise), they'll be going off to the charity shop