5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact keyboard
So many manufacturers make keyboards with duff layouts that every time I come to buy a new keyboard I despair that I might not find one that:
has a normally-sized ESC button (i.e. not a tiny one added on as an afterthought)
has a normally sized Backspace button where you expect to find it
has a normally sized Enter button
has function keys that go all...
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Keyboard For My Kids. Review Updated With Problem.
I have purchased 2 of these for my kids' computers.
+ Excellent Quality
+ Nice and compact
+ Keys have a nice feel as you push them

Very satisfied with my purchase

Update: My son's Vibox computer started cutting out after 1-2 minutes of use, where the power just stopped. After a few days of frustration I found that changing the...
Published 17 months ago by Kit

‹ Previous | 18 9 1017 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The key to good typing..., 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Perixx PERIBOARD-407B, Mini Keyboard - Wired USB Interface - Piano Black - 320x141x25mm Dimension - Chiclet Key Design - UK Layout (Accessory)
Words cannot express how happy this made me.
Works perfectly (Windows 7 64bit).
There is no problem with the Numlock at all.
Just get one and you won't regret it.
Tested fully and everything is working perfectly.
UK keyboard too !

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for Raspberry Pi, 13 Jun. 2013
I just wanted a small keyboard without a number key pad to work with my Raspberry Pi. It works perfectly well. It looks fantastic (a shiny, glossy black). My only criticism is that the keys feel a little loose to touch. Otherwise, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perixx keyboard, 21 Jan. 2012
I bought this item as I needed a keyboard which was both smaller than normal, and also compatible with windows 7. This keyboard is really good and the company are great too, as this item was packaged well and delivered within 2 days! really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate keyboard., 19 Jan. 2013
Using this one to replace a full size board to give more room and am delighted with the performance. Keys are smooth and positive and getting less wrong letters than before. (Quick 4 finger typist). Great value and nice looking. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typing is good. it does not tilt up at the back, 3 Feb. 2015
The keys are spaced identially to a normal size keyboard, altho' they are flatter. Typing is good. it does not tilt up at the back, but that it fine. arrived rapidly and works perfectly in the small space on my desk standing desk stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Gaming, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this because I wanted a decent keyboard without a numpad getting in the way so my arms could be closer together for more control over the mouse. This does the trick, and if I spill juice over it and break it, I'm buying another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight out of the box, 7 April 2014
I did not have to take any action to switch off NumLk.

I've used the keyboard for less than an hour so I cannot give five stars yet, but as an experienced touch-typist I think I'm going to be very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item works fine, 2 May 2012
I bought this to use as a keyboard for my Sony Netbook when connected to a large lcd monitor. The item is of better quality that other products of a similar price or more. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. I am a happy customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value - Good Quality, 18 Mar. 2015
Very good - Exceptional value for money. Nice look and feel - Operation excellent - I love the keys. To print @ need to,press " key and to print " press @ otherwise everything top draw - Would certainly reccomend and endorse

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful mini keyboard, 3 Dec. 2014
Good value keyboard if the number pads on normal keyboards are getting in the way of your mouse movements - but the keys feel fairly light to press and aren't really for the robust punishment of n00b and pro gamers alike.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1017 | Next ›