4.0 out of 5 stars CiT ATX cabinet review, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: CiT Templar Micro ATX Interior Mesh Case with 500W 12cm PSU - Black (Accessory)
I was looking for a basic simple cabinet. what I would say

The good:
1. Value for money with the 500W PSU
2. 4 molex and 2 sata power connectors ( connectors are good quality and not like some cheap ones)
3. PSU is silent enough
4. Small and good looking should be easy enough to fit anywhere

The Bad:
1. Bit flimsy not that strong enough ( it did not concern me as I expected that )
2. The audio connector to the front panel is still not working properly as there is a contact issue ( I havent contacted the reseller regarding this as I don't use that much and did not want to get my PC building delayed for that reason)
3. the wires that connect to the Motherboard ( PW,HDD, Reset switch ) were not lengthy enough for me to reach to where it was to be inserted on the Motherboard ( it is fixed very tight now)
4. The plastic lock for the 3.5" bay holding the dummy insert broke( Again I havent contacted the reseller regarding this as I did not want to get my PC building delayed for that reason)

What I would recommend to the manufacturer : bit more quality improvements to the actual front panel, plastics used and the front panel mountings( the blue LED was hanging out from the fitting ).
Thanks for reading my review

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than expected., 29 Nov. 2013
I have to admit I did not expect much from this case.

Being some one that has a fairly high end system myself I would usually turn my nose up at a cheap case like this.

I've just built a cheap(ish) amd A6 fm2 build as a christmas present for my dad, As I was trying to keep the cost down i went with case.

The case is Small good looking and well built . I've had no problems with building in it.

The psu is surprisingly silent although the wires are rather on the thin side they should be ok for a low voltage build like the one Iv built.

I have to say I'm very impressed with this case and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 17 Dec. 2012
Perfect little case nice looking and easy to work in.I built an intel g530 celeron/micro atx/ssd hard drive system in this and it worked really well (supplied psu is quiet also).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 25 Sept. 2013
I was surprised when I received this case as I wasn't expecting it to be brilliant or that sturdy but it turns out it was all the panels are well made though there was a but of a side panel mis-fit where it didn't line up properly with the screw holes on the back. But other than that its a good case with a quiet Power supply with 2 SATA Power connectors. The case also has mounting holes for the ability to add a SSD which is a cool feature. Case also came with stand-offs and screws but one of the stand-offs thread wasn't working as when I tried to screw a screw in i would be there for ever is it wouldn't tighten up. Overall A good case I recommend it to anyone wanting to build their first computer or someone who wants a cheap case but it sturdy and will do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars i have done 3 builds with them and they are quite good. The power supply is silent enough and can ..., 25 Oct. 2014
For its price its ok, i have done 3 builds with them and they are quite good. The power supply is silent enough and can power most low end setups eg ivybridge pentiums,celerons and low power graphics cards. Another feature is a cpu cutout on the motherboard tray which is surprising considering cases that are a bit more expensive dont have this. I wouldnt use anything more than an i3 system on the power supply though. Another cool thing is the ssd mount which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, 4 Jun. 2013
James "goldcd" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I didn't buy this as a premium case - I bought this as it was cheap and I needed something to put a budget-PC build in for my mum.
I was quite shell-shocked when it actually arrived - mainly as it seemed "really quite good". Construction is fine and actually looks pretty good.
Clearly not for all custom builders, but if you're just looking for a pleasant case that's not going to go up in a puff of smoke, I fail to see how you could do better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy case with ample of space and a fair ..., 20 Feb. 2015
Good sturdy case with ample of space and a fair size power supply. However on the unit that I had the led on the power on button failed with a day of operation.

4.0 out of 5 stars but the down side is that its cheap plastic BUt still a very good case for a low price, 27 April 2015
A. Haneef - See all my reviews
well build case can fit all my parts in. but the down side is that its cheap plastic BUt still a very good case for a low price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised!, 13 Oct. 2014
Absolute bargain, great price and great build. Honestly there is no reason to spend any more money on a case.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Case, 10 Feb. 2014
Basically cheap case but it does the job. Two complaints one:- they could have put a 120 mm fan to fit their own cutouts instead of the 60 mm they supplied. The 500 Watt PSU (Power Supply Unit) they supplied needs to be turned off at the PSU switch if you want the PSU to be off. When it closes down the PSU is still pumping out all its voltages, the only thing that goes off is the psu fan. Only way to kill it is to switch it off on the back.