5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!
Perfect size perfect look. i love this case - it's not too obtrusive and does the job. Nice one CiT!
Published 16 months ago by K7

3.0 out of 5 stars MicroATX case with a power supply for £30...
I used this for my budget home PC build. I used an A8 CPU with a mATX Asrock mobo, 8gb ram, SSD drive & DVD RW.

Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by james

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars MicroATX case with a power supply for £30..., 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: CiT 1015BS Micro ATX Case with 500W Power Supply Unit - Gloss Black/Silver (Accessory)

Case looks a lot nicer than the pictures and price would suggest. It won't win any design awards but it does what it says on the tin. My only issue is the I/0 plate which doesn't fit properly with a motherboard. This could be my motherboard, or a general fault - I left it out. Some PC purists will hate me for that - but I see no real issues with not having it.

The PSU is a tad noisy, but then again what do you expect for this price? I got mine when the price was £22 - which makes it a real bargain.

If you are looking for a budget case with a budget PSU, this is a good buy.

I have now replaced the PSU with an OSZ branded one. The difference in noise is astronomical. I now realise that this cheap PSU is far too noisy and I am reducing my review to 3* - as the case is excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case that fails at every turn., 2 Jan. 2015
The power supply included with it started outputting poor voltages at the 300w mark, and the switch on the back does not function.

With regards to the case itself, the button frequently gets stuck and causes the system to begin to boot but shutdown just a few seconds later. A dab of oil loosened it (careful or you'll make the whole thing greasy.)
The power LED does not light when inserted correctly either.

BUT THEN, What would you expect for the price? I took the risk when buying and lost.

I would not purchase one of these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars The case is a nice mini ATX, 12 Nov. 2014
Mr. Nj Mcallister (Surrey, Britain) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
The case is a nice mini ATX. Very solid and functional and without all the silly plastic panels and space ship typre designs so popular nowadays. A good buy. However the power supply was useless. It blew as soon as I started it up. I ended up buying another brand of power supply. As it was so cheap I am happy enough with what I paid just for the case. The power supply had it been any good would have been a bonus. In future I will buy CiT cases but wouldnt touch the power supplies they make

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and shows it, 29 May 2014
PSU noisy giving a high pitched sound. Not very good quality case. Disappointed because previous CiT case I bought for this price was fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a low price., 7 May 2014
I would recommend this product to any computer builder as its low cost but looks great better still it come with PSU and case fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pretty but effective, 29 Jan. 2014
No problems so far with this. A good case which fitted a bigger ATX board and was easy to run the cables around for my drives.

4.0 out of 5 stars cit case, 31 Oct. 2013
This case is quite good however some things are not as good as you think. There are no instructions, there is no power cable (luckily I had one) and there are only two screws on the rear fan instead of four. But it fits everything in it and it works so what else can I say really?

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 28 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific, 5 Aug. 2013
Amazon Customer (Northern Ireland (UK)) - See all my reviews
so cheap yet very cheerful. working a dream and is cooling my system very well too. Better than the larger ATX case I had before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value (especially if your deaf), 17 Jun. 2013
R. K. Leask "Ray Leask" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice cheap case and a competent PSU. I see what one reviewer means by flimsy but its tough enough If I decide to throw it down the stairs. I reckon it could survive. I also have a supadupa games case. The bl**dy thing ways a ton and the front door has broken off. This one is easy to move about. A downside is the very noisy PSU but at this price I am satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›