on 14 January 2012
The slippers are fine for the price. We had a size 10 (for someone who usually is a size 10) and a size 11 would probably have been better. The stitching was just fine and they are quite snugly...better than anything I managed to find on the high street...not too slipper like. Did fall apart fairly quickly...six months or so.
on 13 May 2013
These are truly dreadfull and have already been replaced once by the vendor. After just a couple of months the replacements are falling apart with the sole separating from the uppers. I am contacting the seller for a full refund.
on 14 January 2013
I love it because this slippers are what i was looking for my husband for his birthday very warm for winter and soft. i will recommend. He love the color.
on 3 January 2012
Absolutely lovely slippers, extremely comfortable. I secretly wear these when my other half is at work! Would definately recommend! A great buy!
on 3 February 2013
Great cosy slippers - good quality bought these for my boyfriend for Christmas - good sole if you need to wander outdoors in them!
on 2 January 2013
I always buy slippers for my sons for Christmas and my son was delighted with these very warm and comfortable. Would buy again.
on 31 October 2013
These looked like my pair from M & S I wore last year. Ordered 2 pairs ,they were awful my heel just slipped off the base constantly & tripped down stairs,Straight back no hassle with suppler but unsafe.Please do not put aged person in these.Need taking off Amazon. My new M & S version just purchased,sturdy & safe.
on 11 March 2014
Initially was very pleased with these slippers. However, after just a few months of very moderate wear the soles have completely fallen apart. The uppers are still like new.
Unless you only need slippers for a very short length of time then these are a complete waste of money.
on 24 April 2014
The slippers don't last long they are coming apart at the seams, all I can say is poor quality. I just wanted a decent pair of slippers for my partner. It seems impossible to find a pair that don't fall apart......Not worth buying at any price :-(
on 26 May 2013
These slippers looked fine online. Only needed them for a couple of months. However within a week or so of wearing around the house they started to come apart. About a month later they are unusable. Don't buy.