on 12 March 2014
Great machine at an affordable price. Great to have A3 functionality at home for copy, scan and print. Even cheaper than when I bought it - get one!
on 17 January 2014
Printer arrived and got put in place. However trying to network connect with company laptop was unsuccessful due to firewall so ended up with USB connection - once I found the USB port (at side not at back!) Documentation is pretty poor and far from intuitive but perseverance (and multiple failed attempts) will allow it to do what it says it can. Duplex printing is possible but with A3 is not automatic...manual only and performing more complex actions like booklet development on A3 is a bit hit and miss to get it resolved. The print provided for the printer is limited - I am being informed that I am running low on black ink 3 days after it arrived! (I am investing in a CISS ink refill system to help with the ink usage.) Usage is quiet, and fast printing, and large trays for a lot of sheets of paper. Ideal if, like me, you are in a SOHO situation.
on 21 October 2013
It arrived quickly, after I had un packed it found the power cable was of European type with no adapter, so had to get another power cable before I could set it up, having got a cable the set up process was easy and prints well, not really given a good test as yet, but I'm sure it will be ok.