Size: X-Small|Colour: Kodiak Blue|Change
Price:£88.44 - £130.00

on 22 June 2013
Looks good, feels good ,worth every penny I will definitely buy more colours.
Keeps you warm when it's nippy it's great
on 12 January 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for the wife and she totally loves it. Typically awesome quality from North face as you would expect. The colour of the actual item is pinker than in the picture but the Mrs was even happier as she actually wanted a pink one
on 14 March 2016
Lovely well made gillet from north face, they never let you down. Always try to avoid pinks "the Barbie complex" but sadly when it comes to ladies gear it's always pink/purple or bland colours, envy men sometimes for the bright oranges and lime colours they get 😀
on 9 February 2016
Bought for my sister, but unfortunately she had gained a LOT of weight, so therefore - much too small for her. The quality was superb. Great fit on myself, but I already have enough gillets 😢
on 3 December 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend as I have one in black and love it ,well worth the money if you don't like the cold,delivery was amazingly fast too,good company to deal with.
on 20 May 2014
This gilet is really nice, the colour is a vibrant blue. I am a size 12 and the medium fits perfectly. It is highly recommended.
on 27 December 2015
Really stylish gilet at a very good price compared to the north face website.
Genuine article exceptional quality.
on 23 March 2014
I absolutely adore my North Face gilet!! I wear it all of the time and would recommend anyone to buy one!! :)
on 8 April 2015
Just right for Spring time. Lovely brown colour. Moderately small fit, no harm in ordering one size up.
on 3 January 2016