4.0 out of 5 stars A really useful tool for weekly home pedicure.
Unlike other reviewers I have been really impressed with this little device. So much so that I ordered two more as gifts for family members.

Published on 20 May 2012 by DDGwacott

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard skin removal
Not any good for hard skin and the shape of the head is awkward to use.
May work on dry skin only on flat areas.
Published on 16 Jun. 2012 by Patsy

4.0 out of 5 stars A really useful tool for weekly home pedicure., 20 May 2012
This review is from: Pedicure Heel Buffer Feet Sanding Pedi Pro Deluxe JML Care Smooth Fresh Pink (Personal Care)

My daughter bought this for me for Christmas so I've been using it most weekends now for five months and I not only have not hard skin any more but it's actually been useful in smoothing around the toenails after cutting (because the rotating head is really fine). You don't need to be afraid using it either because if you press too hard the rotating head stops until you release pressure. It's all about getting used to using it.

I've recently started to use it on hubby's feet. A man who recently retired from 40+ years on his feet working outdoors with nary a pedicure or chiropodist near his tootsies ever... It's taken a couple of weeks, but his feet are looking really good and he feels the difference.

I would say that as long as you can bend to reach your feet (or you have someone to do it for you), this is a great gadget. The only reason I didn't give five stars was because I did have to faff around to get it open and set up originally, but that's probably my own gadget-a-phobia...

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoother, 24 July 2012
Wife reckons she never had such smooth skin results. Various reviews on motor is that its easy to stop but rectified by fitting heavy duty batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars removes hard skin, 6 Jan. 2014
D. Edwards "diammeter" (London) - See all my reviews
Turns everything into a fine powder and has two different heads so you can use a metal one or the emery board type and it even trims nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars no hard skin, 2 Jun. 2012
does what is says takes the hard skin away but be careful the blades are sharp just need a little pressure and then it does well

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard skin removal, 16 Jun. 2012
Not any good for hard skin and the shape of the head is awkward to use.
May work on dry skin only on flat areas.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 4 Jan. 2014
got it for someone for Christmas.. he used it and liked it.. does what it says on the box all ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife thinks it's great !!, 11 Mar. 2013
Ricky J (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife has some hard skin on her feet and wanted something to deal with it.
I searched long and hard at many of the machines listed and read all the reviews.
It was very difficult to decide which ones seemed to work and which ones were going to be a waste of money.
However she decided on the JML Pedi Pro De Luxe and we waited with interest for it to arrive.
Having now used it two or three times my wife thinks it great !
Some people complained that it wasn't powerful enough and came to a standstill when you applied pressure on it.
Well I can only think that that they have skin like a walrus or were impatient to get it done in one go.
Yes - it does slow down and stop if applied too hard onto your foot. This is a safety feature to stop you damaging your foot !
The trick is to give your feet a good wash and then make sure they are completey dry. Use the machine gently to take off the outer layers of hard skin, you can use it as long as you like - just don't make your feet sore !
Afterwards use a good neutral moisturiser like Diprobase. Leave it for 2-3 days and repeat the process until you have lovely soft skin.
If you're too impatient to take the time to do this, then buy a razor and cut it off in one go !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch the dust fly!, 22 Jan. 2015
I used to have feet that would shred sheets. But no longer thanks to this amazing device! It whizzes away the skin with a hilarious angle grinding noise - my whole family were in fits of laughter, dust was flying everywhere...but my feet...!! Woah!!! They haven't been this smooth since birth! I am delighted. For best results follow with a good deep moisturising cream. You will have feet you never thought you'd see again. I am a good 2 inches shorter now!

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed, 5 Feb. 2013
Please don't waste your money on this.I have problem with hard skin and try so many different products.After seeing tv commercial i decided to try(how stupid of me i know).It came nicely packed but whole machine is not doing it's job.My skin still is there and i don't see the difference.For me this is waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 22 July 2013
save your money if you have really bad hard skin, it groans and stops and just cannot do the job.For me it was a total waste of time.