5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Victorian Dress
This is the best value option that I found on Amazon for a Victorian outfit. Purchased for my daughters day out to Beamish Museum. She's 10 and it fitted well. My daughter loved it.
Published 20 months ago by Lara

1.0 out of 5 stars Small!
Very small for the size and could not be used. Due to the cost of returning it was not financially worth it.
Published 7 months ago by dons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great costume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 May 2014
It is as good as you would expect. I wanted to give it 5 stars, but that would mean "I love it", according to the Amazon star rating. Well, I like it but I do not love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume for price. Get bigger size though if unsure., 16 Sep 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Victorian Girl - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume (Toy)
We got this for our 8 year old daughter to wear on a school trip and to use when playing dressing up. There's not really much to it and therefore not much that could be wrong with it. It seems fairly well made and should endure the general activities of children wearing it. The lacy trim is stitched in place well and doesn't feel like it will rip at the slighest touch, and the little bonnet is cute and not too tight that it will be uncomfortable to wear.

It looked great when she tried it on and she should definitely look the part on her school trip.

All I will say is that it is a small fitting. Our 8 year old daughter is average height and is slim. I imagine that the 8-10 year size that we got could be fairly tight on someone 9-10 years old.

I'm impressed though. For the price we paid it's really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Victorian dress, 8 Jun 2013
The Dress was what I expected it is worth for the money.my daughter loved it only thing I wasn't happy maybe it was my fault too. I washed the dress and the hat when they arrived the dress ironed well but when I was ironing the hat I went over the lace and it burnt so easy but I fixed it so it wasn't too bad otherwise it did the job for 3 days at the school.i would recommend it but be careful ironing the laces.

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do., 13 Mar 2013
This black fabric was grey in parts, it's not great quality, but my niece loved it for her victorian day at school so we kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Edwardian costume, 4 Dec 2012
Fantastic solution for school centenary day where all the children had to dress in Edwardian costume! Pretty lace hat. My daughter looked lovely in the local newspaper in it!

1.0 out of 5 stars victorian dress reveiw, 25 Oct 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
bought his dress for my daughters fancy dress day at school on the day of the said event we were disapointed to find the hat missing from the parcel i iknow it was only cheap but you still expect all the items to still be in the parcel

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 July 2014
Great for price came quick

Victorian Girl - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years