Size: AGE 8 - 10 YRS (L)|Change

on 16 September 2013
We got this for our 8 year old daughter to wear on a school trip and to use when playing dressing up. There's not really much to it and therefore not much that could be wrong with it. It seems fairly well made and should endure the general activities of children wearing it. The lacy trim is stitched in place well and doesn't feel like it will rip at the slighest touch, and the little bonnet is cute and not too tight that it will be uncomfortable to wear.

It looked great when she tried it on and she should definitely look the part on her school trip.

All I will say is that it is a small fitting. Our 8 year old daughter is average height and is slim. I imagine that the 8-10 year size that we got could be fairly tight on someone 9-10 years old.

I'm impressed though. For the price we paid it's really good.
on 3 November 2013
Thinking of the price I paid for this, I did not expect it to be of the best quality. My daughter wore about 3, 4 times and it's fine. She and I were very happy with this Victorian dress.
on 19 November 2012
This is the best value option that I found on Amazon for a Victorian outfit. Purchased for my daughters day out to Beamish Museum. She's 10 and it fitted well. My daughter loved it.
on 5 November 2013
Good value for money would recommend to a friend or family member. It was bought for my daughter for her school trip
on 3 December 2013
Very small for the size and could not be used. Due to the cost of returning it was not financially worth it.
on 14 June 2013
Sent for this item for my granddaughter to wear for school,what surprised me about the dress was what good quality it was for the cost.
on 24 January 2015
Bought for my 9 year old daughter for Victorian day at school. Fits her fine, Apron is attached to dress, but it doesnt spoil the overall effect. She absolutely loves it and cant wait to wear it to school. Great value for money and prompt delivery.
on 7 October 2013
The quality wasn't very good and it was a very big different with the picture.i'm not very satisfied with this dress costume.
on 8 July 2013
Basiic but was cheap and actually looks quite good on
My daughter enjoyed wearing it for her day as a victorian
on 14 December 2013
This was a lovely victorian costume and was very well made.My Daughter who is nine loved it,although it is small fitting so i got the size 12 years.

See one answered question