Style Name: KB-2106C|Change
Price:£5.75+ Free shipping

on 30 August 2013
Delivery:
- Prompt
- Well packaged with the amazon box being not too bigger.

Packaging (in-retail-box):
- Sufficient
- Easy to remove

Product:
- Easy to type on
- Keys do not feel heavy or clunky
- Backspace key is shorter, # key is moved to the left of it- can be problematic at first.
- Supplied PS/2 adapter works, and as there's no funky keys there's no need for drivers.
- PS/2 Adapter is sturdy and doesn't have a cheap tacky feel.

Recommended:
- For people who just need a keyboard, and nothing BUT A Keyboard.
- For anyone who needs a cheap slim keyboard that they can take around in a semi-large bag.

Test-of-Time:
--23rd December / +4 months since purchase in August--
Keyboard is still running strong with no signs of wear after constant, every day, 6+hrs of usage.

--12th April / +8 months since purchase in August--
The poor keyboard finally succumbed to (a large amount of) cat piddle, but prior to being drowned was still going strong.
on 15 March 2013
needed a replacement usb keyboard to use on my pc or xbox, it works on both. and it came with a usb/ps2 adaptor too which i didn't expect, so more value for money
on 13 November 2013
I've had this for 2 and a half months now and I think it's finally time to make a review on it.
Straight away I'm gonna say this,it's a bargain. I think we've all established that.
It has worked perfectly from when I first bought it, but recently I've been having a problem with it. Sometime's when I press the key,it doesn't show up on screen so I have to apply more force so it actually shows up. Which is quite annoying as I'm forced to not type as fast as I potentially can now. I haven't dropped it or spilled anything on it even once, so it's obviously the keyboard itself. But for only £5 you can't really expect anything better. Maybe I just got unlucky as it seems no one else has had this problem. Overall though, if you want a cheap keyboard that'll get the job done. I'll say go for it.
on 1 March 2014
Before buying this keyboard I tried a number of alternative low cost keyboards which performed very disappointing. To my surprise this one however seems very good quality. All keys work as they should , keys are very responsive and great feel. In comparison the Trust 17185 keyboard had some very unresponsive keys (in particular "1/!") from the very beginning and things got worse. I'm using the CiT keyboard for a couple of weeks so its hard to say how it will perform long term but so far it performs better than keyboards double the price. I recommend!
on 18 October 2013
I ordered this keyboard because I needed a USB one to work with my Raspberry Pi while I configure it. I didn't need anything fancy since it was just for a couple of days and as this was a really cheap option I went for it.

When I got it I need to confess that I was actually surprised by the built quality (for the little price). The keys feel great and easy to use, and it even comes with a USB to PS2 adapter that is pretty handy as well.

I totally recommend this keyboard for the quality/value combo.
on 5 December 2013
I bought this to replace an old keyboard that had had coffee spilt on it so many times the keys were sticking! As the computer is an old one due to be replaced soon I didn't want to spend much and this one caught my eye. Worked straight out of the box, good responsive feel to the keys and looks very stylish. Very shallow but feels very solid and it does the job perfectly - and what a price!
Highly recommended
on 8 January 2014
I wanted this keyboard because my new pc build had the old PS2 port which will free up my USB's. I like the tactile response of this board. It's also made from quality materials and overall is very nice to use. It can easily plug into a USB if necessary as the adapter pulls of.

I highly recommend it.
on 9 May 2014
Bought as a cheap spare for a machine that has PS2 style connectors appears to be a good buy. It is lightweight and portable It does not look cheap and the membrane keyboard has a good feel when typing. How long it will last I do not know but at this price you can't really complain!
on 26 January 2014
This cheap keyboard works well enough but after a few months of use some of the letters are fading on the keys. Not a problem if you can touch-type, but if you have to visually search for letters it is annoying. You get what you pay for.
on 1 September 2015
This keyboard is okay, but don't be a pleb and try and open it like me and spill a liquid all over the inner parts of it, that was when it seemed to stop working, but yeah its okay just don't take it apart and spill water on it.

See one answered question