on 29 July 2011
My daughter started to refuse the bottle at about 10 weeks old, and I tried many different types of bottles including Avent, TT, playtex, Medela, dr browns, but nothing worked and so I gave in at about 16 weeks. When we started weanin her at about 23 weeks I started the hunt for a sippy cup she would use. Same problems looked inevitable until I read a review about the NUK sippy cup written by the mum of another refuser. It was amazing and she drank from it straight away. This lead me to ordering this bottle in the hope that I might be able to have a night out or a lie in. It worked!!!! With no fuss at all. She just accepted it. I think the secret is the hole being in the middle and not on the end of the teat. So the milk doesn't squirt straight down the throat but into the roof of the mouth.
Thankyou NUK!!!
on 28 July 2013
Fantastic nuk product. Perfect for the fussy baby, or when combining breast feeding and bottle feeding. Have tried several bottles with both children 3 years apart and both ended up with these bottles. Brilliant bottles.
on 16 August 2013
Can hold up to 10oz its great for babies who drink more good quality nice design would defo recomend for 6 months plus
on 7 June 2014
Great price, and good sized bottle. Used these with the NUK Latex teats to get my boy to take a bottle after being breastfed for 7 months. ONLY way I could get him to take a bottle! Amazing! I tried so many different style of bottles and teats before. He now happily takes a bottle using the silicone teats. Got 2 of these bottles. Wash well and have been fine in a cold water steriliser.
on 23 July 2012
I must admit I am a Nuk fan. The bottles are great, and teats very durable. No complaints, extremely satisfactory. The shape of the teat suits my baby the best, and the valve is good. I like the slim shape of the bottle, it is easier to pack in a bag. I found Nuk after trying Avent and Medela, my baby took to this the best.
on 7 September 2015
Perfect size for when my baby started taking bigger feeds. Suitable for the latex teats we have to use, although they do come with a silicone one too. Plus, unlike some of the bottles out there, they come with a disc so you can shake the bottle to mix the milk without having to have a bath in it.
on 25 October 2015
child didnt drink from other brands, but drank from this after a few weeks. have to let them moderately starve [5 hours] so they take the bottle, and once taking the bottle allow the boob, cause otherwise they'll just revert back to the boob.

bought more from local supermarket.
Have another bottle like this and my son loves it. I use it since he was born and never had any complain. Now that he is almost 6 months it's time to use another teat and I bought this one.
I do recommend the product. Great quality and very useful in my case.
on 16 June 2014
Every mom and every baby have their personal favourites but for sure this is ours!
I've tried other brands but the only ones that seem to work without complaint are Nuk - love them! Easy to clean, great angled teat, strong bottle. Can't fault it at all.
on 22 April 2015
Bottle is lovely but the teat split within minutes of my 17 month old having one bottle of milk before bed. I bought because it stated 12-18 months so I bought extra teats and I've not had them 24 hours and all 3 teats have split.