on 13 March 2012
Bought Bullseye for my 2 year old grandaughter to go with her Jessie. She carries them around all the time, a great success.
on 11 December 2013
I have bought this fory 2 year old daughter for Christmas to go with a Jessie doll. It is great quality(Disney label), has Andy on his hooves and is really big. I chose it after reading the reviews and I am very pleased with it. She is going to love it. I can't wait to see her face when she opens it.
on 7 December 2015
RUBBISH, bad buy I feel its a TOTAL FAKE, it came in a plastic bag and not a box as all the other Toy story characters we have bought our grandson has, definitely NOT as described as there is no A-N-D-Y embroidered on the feet, mouth is closed but in the photo the mouth is open, no folded and stitched pleats on the neck, stitch quality is terrible, the photograph they use is the same as on the Disney Store website, but this toy is totally different. KEEP WELL CLEAR. very disappointed and feel I have been cheated. Should be called BODGER not Bullseye.
review image review image review image
on 6 December 2015
The item on the left was delivered as a 'large' disney bullseye toy from Amazon and the item on the right is the genuine medium disney bullseye from the Disney store. The item I received was a total disgrace!!
review image
on 11 February 2014
Great buy, good quality and size my son loves it! Value for money would definitely recommend this product to anyone
on 7 December 2015
Received this a few days ago as part of my daughter's Christmas. It came in a plastic bag, and was not as described. It's got a Disney Parks label on it, no Disney exclusive label beside the tail and definitely no A-N-D-Y.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this for my niece for her 3rd birthday and she absolutely loves it! The toy is really soft and he is an exact replica of the one from the movie (even has andy written on the bottom of his feet) Bullseye is her new favourite teddy, I would definetly recommend this if you are planning of buying a bullseye for a smaller child.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this for my three year old grandson who's currently big into toy story, I thought it was a bit expensive but it is of reasonable quality and should last a while, by the the way its floppy and does not stand upright as the illustration shows.
on 28 May 2015
Toy was well made large no sharp bits nice and soft my grandson loved it plays with it most of the time i would recomend buying this as it is safe for little ones.
on 9 May 2015