5.0 out of 5 stars Does the lot!!
Published 6 months ago by Bob Funkhouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than it looks . In the photo
I think this is going to be fine as a ski boot pack though I have not taken it actually cold climates just yet. It is however quite handy for carrying a helmet as well as Boots and probably miscellaneous other stuff as well. I thought that the fabric might have been a little thicker looking at the picture.
Published 23 months ago by Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than it looks . In the photo, 1 Oct 2012
Ruth (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the lot!!, 24 Feb 2014
This Bag covered everything for me,Large capacity with separate storage pockets.I took it for an impromptu Ski weekend then took my travel home clothes to the showers with me and swapped them for my total ski kit .inc helmet Boots jacket etc.big side pocket extends inside the bag for wet (or dry) compartment bag also packs pretty flat so you can pack it if required, yes SUPER FUNCTION covers it I think.