5.0 out of 5 stars Those who fight monsters
Loved this book - especially Justin Gustainis - but I think you also have to have some kink that makes you love the "realistic fantasy" tales.
Published 18 months ago by Jane Doe

1.0 out of 5 stars Scarily Bad
Published 1 month ago by Stephen Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Scarily Bad, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Those Who Fight Monsters: Tales of Occult Detectives (Vampire Babylon) (Kindle Edition)
Apologies for the one star: I had no option for no stars. I bought this because I was checking out the works of the compiler Justin Gustainis. Trust me, he is better than this as I've just reviewed his novel "Black Magic Woman and given it 5 stars. This compilation is so utterly bland I gave up at three quarters of the way through thinking life was too short. Some of the stories could even have been okay, but they were stripped so bare as to leave them totally devoid of character or charm. Think "Lord of the rings": in this compilation it would have read like found a ring, went on a trip with some friends, met some scary monsters and saved the day: the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Those who fight monsters, 16 Oct. 2013