on 20 September 2013
I wanted a cheap plastic strap for my cheap crapy old watch so I ordered one, paid a cheap price and got one. I got what I paid for and it was delivered efficienly.
on 12 September 2012
really good buy would recommend excellent response did just what i wanted making my old watch look new and saving me the cost of a new one
on 27 December 2015
A bit thick, not as flexible as I would like or quite long enough for a European wrist. I can only use the last hole in the strap so the short end catches on things and undoes itself. They age quickly and stiffen. I hoped the 'divers' description meant it would be long enough to go around a wet suit. It clearly does not. But I bought two and I'm on the second one now. Next time I will try in vain to find a better quality / longer one at a reasonable price.
on 21 July 2014
This is a nice replacement watch strap. It's pretty cheap and was delivered on time. It fits the watch well and you can tell that the rubber is good quality. However I do think this is more of a leisure watch strap than an actual dive strap, but that is my only critical comment!
on 3 October 2013
The strap looks a little flimsy but so far it's held up perfectly adequately including when I accidentally smacked my watch against a wall.

Comfortable, good bend, reliable clasp, everything you could ask for in a watch strap.

4.5 stars
on 18 March 2013
The strap had broken on my Casio watch and to replace with the genuine strap would not have been economical. This strap however was a much cheaper replacement, but not lacking in quality, very pleased with this purchase.
on 22 April 2014
Although my wife is average build for some reason here wrist are slightly larger than normal for her build. Difficult to get normal sreaps for her watch but these fit the bill because they stretch. She is well pleased
on 19 March 2013
Not a diving strap more of a leisure strap for an economy watch but if you live in the tropics it might last whereas leather would not. Check your sizing this is only18mm.
on 14 March 2016
Nice watch strap. Does the job. Not sure how long it will last as it seems a little bit on the thin side but 'time' will tell. Reasonable price and very good delivery.
on 10 August 2013
works fine, was easy to fit, just hope it lasts and doesn't snap too quickly like the original did. but then it is used everyday, 24 hours a day :-)