4.0 out of 5 stars A great read from start to finish
I'm no fan of Keith Senior, mainly because he played for Leeds Rhinos & I'm a Hull KR fan, but this book changed my opinion of the man.
I think most of those who say they are not fans of Keiths, would also like me have him in our own clubs 1st team in an instant.
The book itself is well written, and is a great read.
Most sports biogs are very sterile & have...
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by S. K. Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars senior
still reading this book, but up to now good reading and looking forward to reading the rest of the book
Published 19 months ago by Mo Whelan

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read from start to finish, 11 Dec 2011
S. K. Riley "Gods own DJ" (YORKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bald Truth: Keith Senior - My Life in the World's Hardest Sport (Kindle Edition)
The book itself is well written, and is a great read.
Most sports biogs are very sterile & have little or no new info in that you didnt already know. This really lifts the lid on his life & work. He is a great story teller and Puts things over very well.
I found a new admiration for this sportsman.
Thanks Keith & well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars the bald truth, 6 Nov 2011
the book is more than i expected and tells how hard life as am rl player is, one of the best reads availlable

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite MUST read book, 4 April 2012
i found this a truly enjoyable book. diving into the everyday life a true rugby league legend i could not put the book down after at first i was a bit sceptical.It is a MUST read book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 4 Nov 2013
open and honest, the book flows, isn't too self indulgent as a lot of autobiographies seem to become , good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Senior Service, 8 Aug 2013
The truth grittly written or ghost written about a proper rugby player with proper rugby stories. Good read and a good laugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of the bald truth, 29 April 2013
Fantastic read very interesting and brutally honest account from one of the best centre`s in the modern era who has fully deserved his fantastic career hopefully he will stay in the game

5.0 out of 5 stars This was for my grandson, 3 Mar 2013
My grandson was very happy whith his Christmas present he is a big rugby fan I am sure it gave him a lot of enjoyment

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 23 Mar 2012
this is a well told story of a determined man who, with bags of talent and a positive attitude. a great read for people who appreciate sport, any sport.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 5 Dec 2011
A real page turning sports autobiography - both thrilling and moving. I learnt a lot about rugby and enjoyed the experience..

3.0 out of 5 stars senior, 18 Jan 2013