5.0 out of 5 stars great!
great product!! does all that it says!! turns to both sides, much easier to deal with than the other ones, plus you back says thank you!!
Published on 23 Sept. 2012 by fla

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps let it down
The swivel is great for sure. However the strap tightening mechanism just does not work properly (this is the second one I have). They tend to pull unevenly. You have to reach behind the seat to pull them down, then pull the strap at the front. If you just pull the strap in front it will tighten only one side properly. Dorel should sort this design problem out on the next...
Published on 21 May 2012 by P Rob.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 23 Sept. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Oct. 2011
R. Simms (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
The axis mechanism of this seat is fantastic. I couldnt go back to a regular car seat. Only complaint is the straps are a little thick & rigid for my young baby. i'm sure this won't be a problem when she's a bit bigger & sturdier but for a 9 month old they are just slightly too rigid, in my opinion. Otherwise a really super car seat. We have 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Aug. 2011
We are very pleased with this car seat. Very easy to install. Feels very secure.
2 things to note
- the belt is a harness (ie you need to put your little one's arms through the loop). I read another customer complain about this, but to be fair you just need to open the harness wide.
- it is a pretty heavy seat but we plan to leave it in the car permanently so this isn't an issue for us. If you are planning to switch it between 2 cars, this might not be the seat for you. We wanted to save our backs and have a rotating seat.. and we're glad we have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tight fit in car, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Axiss Group 1 Car Seat (Confetti) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
I wanted the ease of the side swivel. The turning action is great and makes it easier to check toddler is secure & get him in. Easy to fit myself then I had it checked for free at the local fire station (just call and they will book appointment). The seatbelt is tightened by a tensioner (a handle at back of car seat you turn round until it won't move) which has kept it secure for 2 months since fitting in Saab 93. It is Only disadvantages are heavy and have to make sure pull straight when tightening the shoulder straps or one tightens more than other. Also seat belt pads are huge for smaller build baby/toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic car seat, 28 Oct. 2011
This car seat is fantastic if you have either a mini or a slipped disc. Has made my life so much easier. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!!!!, 27 Jun. 2011
I bought this for my now nearly 3 year old and have just bought another one for my second daughter its just so good. No twisting and turning, the seat does it all for you, brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent car seat for getting a toddler in and out of., 21 Jan. 2015
A. Whiteford "donka154" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this on the assumption it would be easier for getting a toddler in and out of the car and it is great for this. It is a large unit and takes up a lot of space and is fairly heavy so not the kind of car seat you will want to be swapping between cars on a regular basis. it is still fairly easy and quick to fit in the car though and the ability to swing this round to face you when getting the little one in or out is excellent - it really does make life easier. It is very comfortable too and our toddler loves it. The recline feature works well but doesn't go too far back so if this is an important feature for you then I would check this out in person before purchasing if possible to see if it meets your needs. I think with the size of the seat, there wouldn't be much room for it to recline more than it does so I don't necessarily count this as a negative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its not a seat I would like to have to take out of car every day ..., 26 Sept. 2014
The only car seat anyone should buy! saves back ache and banging heads off roof of car. Wish is was suitable for iso fix though as it takes a few minutes to fix with seatbelt. Its not a seat I would like to have to take out of car every day as it is very heavy. I can leave it in my car though so not an issue for me. I have it well over a year and it is as good as new, fabric of good quality etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec. 2013
I loved its function of turning!!! Unfortunately it does not turn both ways when you install it. It turns only to the direction of the door. It is VERY safe and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 Sept. 2013
ideal for my little granddaughter, she loves it as it means she can see out the window, and i like that i can recline seat when she is asleep